1.

I pulled into the driveway of the Jersey Shore house. My finger's shakily reached out to the keys and I twisted them to the side, making the car engine completely stop. I pulled it out and opened the car door. I stepped out into the warm summer air and grabbed my luggage's, pulling them up the steps with me. 

This is it. This house was possibly going to change my life. I was getting ready to knock, but I stopped myself before my fist came in contact with the brown door. I grabbed the door handle and pushed open the door. 

"Hello?" I whispered, noticing the quiet house. I walked around for a while, giving myself a little tour of the house. No one was home, so I decided to choose the only empty bed in one of the messy rooms. There were two other beds in the room as well, so I was going to be sharing the bedroom with two other strangers. I unpacked my things until I heard the front door open.

"I need to call Giovanni." I heard a female's voice say, and then more murmuring from downstairs. I couldn't hear everything they were saying, but I could make out a few words. I could hear shuffling downstairs. I already knew everyone's names, since I was told about them before I moved in with them. But I wasn't sure if they knew me.

"Where's that new girl?" I heard a boy's voice say. I was just about to head out the bedroom door when it opened. A tanned, fit, guy stood in front of me. His hair was perfectly styled into a blow out, which suited him really well. 

Pauly. I think his name was. "Oh, hey! Are you Cat?" He asked, smiling his perfect smile. I nearly melted inside. I nodded. "I'm Pauly D, call me Pauly. The other's are downstairs." I then followed him downstairs where I met Snooki, Jenni, Ronnie, Deena, Sammi, Vinny and Mike. We all talk for a few minutes. In just those few minutes, I see just how wild they are. Especially Snooki and Deena. 

I found out I would be sharing a room with Vinny and Pauly, which made me anxious yet excited. I knew most of them always brought someone back from the club, so what was I going to do while Vinny and Pauly will be getting it on in the same room? 

While I was unpacking my bags, I heard the front door open. Pauly walked in and lay down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. "So, Cat. What brings you here to this  mad house, also known as The Jersey Shore?" He asks. 

"Uh, I guess I was bored of my life. Needed a change." I fake smiled. I couldn't tell them that my parents actually kicked me out. That I was running away from my abusive boyfriend of five years. 

"That's cool, that's cool." Pauly said. "Are you coming to Karma tonight?" He asked. 

"Yeah sure." I say before getting up and going downstairs. I go down to the kitchen where Ronnie and Mike are, cooking. "Hi," I say, sitting on the seat in front of the island. 

"Hey. Coming tonight?" They ask and I nod. I watch Mike cook the pasta and chop the salad up for a while. 

"What's this?" I ask, talking about all the meals being made. 

"Oh this? This is for Sunday dinner. We have a big dinner every Sunday." He says, serving up the food. "DINNER IS READY!" MIke yells, and everyone takes a seat around the table. 

"Toast, for Cat." Pauly announces, putting up his glass of wine. Everyone puts their glasses up and agrees. I smile and take a sip of my drink. We eat our food in silence, exchanging some comments. When we are done, we all go and get ready for the club. 

I go to my room and pull out my hair straightener. I straighten my long hair, put on my makeup, and change into a skin tight black dress. I slip on my white heels and go downstairs where most of the roommates are already ready. "Wow girl, you look hot." Mike says.