Chapter 3 || FaceTime

- JuliaDragon10

ps. We dont update everyday, just the schedule is when a certain day is when we update. Like if it's Thursday SO and so updates. then a week later if it's Saturday SO and so does it

^^

•••

Zane's  POV

The camera was switched to where Aphmau was facing. It was on Travis.

He gave me a small wave, then turned to his side. He began to sweat, his cheeks forming a warm color. Scratched his head two to three times. Looking away into space. He zoned out so, so quickly.

"D'aww! Come on guys..! Are you like nervous... oh crud." Aphmau said covering her mouth. Then she quickly turned the camera around again. "Oh Zane! Did you get my invitation?"

I nodded through the screen. "Yeah, I will go.. only if you are besides me."

Bush tinted her cheeks. "L-O-L Zane! It's my party, so no duh I'll be there, besides you are going to lovee it!"

I sighed. "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah."

Travis spoke," Do you know what the party is for?"

I hissed, "Yes, har har. It's none of your business. Wait, Aphie is he going to be there too?!"

"Yes! N-Now! Let's all go inside!" She giggled. She was nervous about something. Her cheek bones always strongly showed when she was, so she was.

"Hold up!" She quickly said. She tossed the phone on something, and all I could see was a furry green color.

"HURRY! I'll be super bored!" I growled, and she little footsteps trailed off.

I bit my nail and clicked out of the FaceTime, so now she was paused.

I scrolled through buzzfeed until she came back.

No noise. Or, 'I am baaack!'

I waited more. Maybe about twenty minutes went by. She wasn't back. Just the sound of silence, I somehow didn't like it. It was like ghosts whispering. All the static was horrible.

I sighed, for the thousandth time. I hung up. My eyes wondered the screen.

I texted her, "ttyl gtg :P".

I felt guilty. I didn't wasn't to lie to my sweet Aphmau. It felt weird. "srry FaceTime me back when u can"

crack. tick. crack. tic.

"Hey," I said aloud, to myself. "What are you doing?"

I laughed. I asked myself a question like a total loser. I looked at my phone in front of me.

"happiness is the most powerful thing"

I pressed it, it was something Garroth sent to me.

"a thing about coming out of the closet"

•••

so helpless

- JuliA