Prologue

"In this world, the world where all the human beings lives. Humans who have a limited life span, and one day they are sure to leave it whether they believe it or not. One person departs from this world leaving lots of people to sadness and tears but that person can never be back not even those tears can bring the person back. That is a fate every human being will face. Is that the reason why this world is cruel? Or maybe the world takes the lives of people who should not be introduced to cruelness? No one can dare answer that question, not a single living being."

* * *

It was 10:00AM, the streets were shinning under the day light. The cycle of the world was running as it was, as it should be. People walking down the streets, some were in a rush and some were just there for an opportunity to clear their boredom. People struggle to live, they work their lives off even though they know that they might die any second. In this struggle of living, there was a woman standing in front of an office, she was wearing a black over coat which had fur on its edges, crimson hair and blue eyes. She had red lipstick on her lips, giving an image of a rich and elegant woman. She was coming to the office every day but after waiting for an hour, she used to leave. No one responded to her and not a single person came in or outside of that office. It was place where people used to get loans, but no one knew what happens inside unless a person is preferred by someone big. 31 years old, Elizabeth was there to pay back the loan her husband took few years ago. Those good 1000$ took her all those years to pay.

"You wont get a respond like that. It doesn't matter if you are here to pay it back." A boy who was sitting on a bench near that office.

"Why do you say that?" She asked.

"I come here everyday, I haven't heard a single voice or saw a soul coming out of this building." The boy said and leaned back on the bench to relax.

"You better keep that money in a safe and just pay it back when they will know that you husband is dead and you are a widow now."

He was keeping his eyes closed and said that. Elizabeth was double minded by his words. While she was leaving she realized something and came back to that boy with a surprising look.

"How did you knew that I was here to give money and I'm a widow?" She was serious.

"That big handbag, even though it looks like an ordinary bag but you were keeping it clinched hard under your armpits so that means that you have the money and not here to get the loan. You aren't wearing a marriage ring but you have a necklace, so that only means that it was a gift by someone dear to you. It can be a boy friend or a late husband. It cant be the husband because the necklace is very old and not fashioned so it must be from the time you got married or he gave you at the time he first proposed you."

Elizabeth was just amazed by the answer that she didn't had words to say, "Who are you?" She asked.

The boy stood up, "I'm nobody, just think of me as someone waiting for his time of departure from this world." after saying that he walked away from her. She stood there looking at that tiny seventeen years old boy walking away from her in the wilderness of the streets.