Dream

There was a suddenness in this situation,  a feeling as if we had to hurry. He was kissing me, and I was kissing him. I felt a flame in my body and a burning passion to touch him. His hair, his nose - oh his face! Up against a wall I was pressed against, he tightly held on to my waist while his other hand gripped my hair. The sounds of heavy breathing,  sighing, and kissing filled the quiet room. I didn't know where I was or how I got there, but I was being ravished by this handsome man.
He picks me up and brings me to a bed, then throws me onto the surface and I land in the soft,  plush sheets. I look up at him and he says in a deep, raspy voice.
"Do you remember me now? " He gets closer and closer, then everything goes black.

I wake up in my bedroom. Pink fluffy blanket, silk bed sheets and pillows. My body sweating uncontrollably from the hot yet confusing dream. Ahh... The familiarity of this room!  My room. By myself in my comfy bed. I spun my head behind me and noticed the daylight hitting my window, indicating that it must've been noon by now. As I look back, I noticed my reflection in the mirror of my closet. My long silky hair, now a rats nest.
"Huh... " Something slightly red on my neck is showing. Is that a...bruise? I slowly place my hand on the red - tinted area and rub my neck softly.
"That was a strange dream. "