Chapter 2

The plane ride was long and grueling (as most are). You spent most of it asleep, so you were surprised to wake up to a person in the seat next to you. He had headphones in and they were casually caught in his piercing that dangled along his cheek. You noticed he was awake, for about a minute after you had woken,  his deep chocolate eyes locked with yours. You felt a jolt of some kind you had never felt before from looking at his white goofy smile. "Hey, sorry to scare you but I needed an open seat after my bro fell asleep and this one was open and nearby." His words pull you back to reality, "Oh it's fine I just wasn't expecting to socialize with anyone today." You rapidly begin to toy at your once cute messy bun, which was now lopsided and just messy. He chuckled, god that smile, "You hair looks fine." Surely that was just him being polite, but it instantly filled you with warmth. "So where ya headin?" He asks appearing eager to keep a conversation going. "My dad's house... I have the whole split parents thing." You chuckle so that this isn't depressing. You've accepted it and don't want him to pity you. "Oh that kinda sucks, I did enjoy out chat, but it appears my brother has awoken. I better go pack but I'm glad I picked this seat." He winks at the last bit, and you almost faint.  "Oh wait you dropped something." He says as he stands to leave. He hands you an unfamiliar piece of paper, but not wanting to appear stupid, you say "Oh thanks!" and smile as he leaves. Suspicious you examine this paper, and begin to unfold it. Inside is a list of numbers, a phone number with the words "Grayson's cell" bubbly-lettered above it. You smile to yourself and feel your cheeks begin to glow red. (Cheesy ending Ik. Sorry I left for so long, I had a busy season of dance.... be sure to comment anything you want me to know about improvements in story writing! Also I added an outfit picture to the first chapter if your interested!)