That's Not Important Right Now

As I walked inside I had only one thing on my mind, find a way to talk to this new angel. Well when I was younger Kota just kinda was always there, it was kind of weird but sometimes convenient. I walk into my room and stand at the foot of my bed. And I just stand there. Hello? Are you there? Can you hear me? I need you now. Please? I think pushing all the pain and sadness and desperation into my words. Letting go everything that I had bottled up for the last like 6 years. And just as I think it's starting to work I end up on the floor in a coughing fit. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and lift me up. The next thing I know I'm on my bed, still coughing. "Hey just breathe." A male voice said next to my ear, make me shiver. "Hey. Just listen to my voice. Just focus on my voice and breathe." He said lightly patting my back, and putting has hand on my face. As I start to breathe normally again, I look up at the boy. He was so handsome! He had hair so black it looked blue, with blue eyes and he had huge black wings. He was so gentle and seemed so sweet. Everything about him was so nice. He just held me till I was breathing normal again. "Don't worry baby. Gage would hurt you again. I promise." He said as he smoothed my hair out. "What's your name?" I asked quietly as I was getting sleepy. "That's not important right now. Just sleep. I will see you again Scarlett. I love you."