One Morning

One Morning, Jacob woke up at 9am and was hungry so he got the hell out of his bed and went to his kitchen. He went looking in the cupboards to find his cereal to eat (which is
Trix...Are for kids you silly rabbit) He noticed he didn't have any and was ready to nuke the world but then thought of an amazing idea! He decided to go buy some at the store (smart thinking aye) So he got on his barbie bycicle and drove to toys r us while he sang, "I'm a barbie doll in a barbie world, I'm made of plastic, so fantastic!" He looked up the directions on his barbie phone and he was only 3 miles away. He eventually got there after 1 hour and went to chain up his bike in the front of Toys R Us. He walked inside and looked everywhere but no Trix. ):  He went and asked the cashier who's name is Jeff. "Do you know where your guys' overpriced store keeps the box of cereal trix?" Jeff then said, " umm, Sir, we don't sell food but we do sell fake food," Jacob then left the store and saw a store named Walmart and finally found a box of trix! He went home and noticed it was time for diner so he ate his food and went to bed. He woke up the next day and went to go eat trix. He poured the cereal into the boul while staring like a magical dolphin playing subway surfers on a phone that was lost due to undisclosed reasons. He then opened the fridge and went to grab milk for his cereal and then, "I JUST WENT TO THE STORE! HOW COULD I FORGET THE MILK!?" Jacob went into his cardboard garage and his bike was missing! He left it at Toys R Us! What jacob did later that day will be remembered in all of the world. Nobody will forget what he did. Jacob..... bought milk and bought a bugatti Chiron with many upgrades including a Dora the Explorer paint job. He parked his bugatti in his new mansion that he bought and then did the world a favor...... he ate his trix with milk. (THE END)......."HE NEEDS SOME MILK!"