Prolog

"Long ago in Undertale, there was the golden age of powerful AU's and coming to together of leagues, among them are melody, but what is the raise of a true hero, well that is- SANS!!"

The film pauses as classic finally wakes up "huh?" "YOU WERE SLEEPING AGAIN!!!" "I was?" "YOU'RE A SKELETON!" Classic grins "well if you wanna spice it up, you could talk about the HALL OF FAME" " SANS DON'T!! JUST DON'T!! I'M TRYING TO TELL A STORY!!" "Forgive me for my meta humer, I thought it was-" Classic gets cut off with a warning " DON'T YOU DARE-" " Humerus"

" UGH!! I'M LEAVING !! BE HOME BY DINNER!!" Papyrus slams the door, leaving sans with the viewers " heh, um guess I overdid it..." Rubs the back of his neck "I'm sans, sans the skeleton or classic? I'm the original you could say, and our anti hero story begins before little mel was even a thought...back in the day, you might wanna grab a drink and sit back, cause this story isn't a one shot" he grabs the remote and press the resume button.

~~~~~Prologue~~~~

At the beginning, there was undertale, the history was the same a human had fallen, the king's son found them, befriended them or so they thought ...the human became a member of the royal family, then one day they grew Ill and passed, the king's son took their soul and walked to the human surface, he didn't fight, his words fell on death ears as the humans attacked, the king fell into darkness while the queen ran away seeing the darkness in his heart and how much he had change, forward years later, you know what happens, it happens over and over' it would all reset and no one would care' but one day it was different, a funny skeleton begin to think, with each choice, created something new. The Study of AU's were strange , it scared him to no end as he met another SAN'S or Ink as he called him, creator of worlds and along the following met more of these SANS but they were different but other AU's were the same but with little changes, but not before making sure it was safe, the impossible of love in another worlds could be possible and started by one simple act of kindess, Cross in this world had lost everyone, leaving only a white void, he soon gave in to his own darkness, He didn't want to feel anything, nothing mattered to him only one goal mattered and that was finding a new AU and making it his own, now you see that big shadow evil looking guy over there.

That's Nightmare, he too had fallen into madness and his heart covered in darkness, he wasn't always like this, there was a time when he was good but unlike his brother, he was unlucky to get the short end of the straw, Dream was the light and hope, his big yellow eyes always carrying the sun and everyone's prayers on his shoulders, while nightmare's job was to bring harm and create nightmares, his eyes always dull white making their sunny days into rainy days, it wasn't fair not even his brother's prayers could help keep away his darkness, he started to hear the voices making false promises until finally the madness finally taken control of his mind, He felt so alive and reformed.

He enjoyed hurting others and making others become just like him, AU's each day the feeling of despair fueled him with such joy, however, so long as there is hope in the world he can't fully take control.

DREAM, was everything that reminded him of who he used to be; he hated him, it came to the point he wanted him to die. So here he was feeling the despair of Cross, making false promises of a new day pulling the strings, Chara the child inside cross whispered sweet lies into his ear, cross finally made up his mind he made the deal with the devil and for a long time they along with the other evil AU's caused a long war between AU's. until one fateful day when Cross met Dream, the mission was to get close and then...kill him. However "get away from me!" Cross had tears falling, there were still days when he thought about his old timeline, seeing dream he reminded himself Dream was not his, he was only to follow the orders he was given. Dream's hand didn't back away, instead he just looked more worried for his friend " STOP MAKING ME FEEL HAPPY" Cross seeing no other way, he pulled out his weapon and pointed it at dream " I can't! You got those feelings, because you're close to me!" Dream didn't back down, nore did he break eye contact with Cross's eyes, purple tears fell from Cross's cheek " THEN GET AWAY FROM ME!" Cross hissed but does not attack, he feels the hand touch his cheek " my dear friend...your crying , you're not okay , I only wish to help you!" Cross felt something in his chest *BUMP*