King of Wishful Thinking

Underfell sans X undertale Papyrus

Frisk x Undertale Asriel

Nightmare x HATE!SANS

Where was he?

Red blinked a few times and found he was in his apartment or at least back when UT Papyrus was still living with him before his lover left, he looked up watching himself stumbled in laughing cracking up wise cracks, he had just arrived home another night from gribbles. Papruys had noticed right away by the smell that came off him that something wasn't right. Papyrus was many things innocent, cute, a hero but a fool he had his moments where Red couldn't even fool him, these where one of those moments.

"YOU'RE DRUNK AGAIN?!"

Red sighed at the sad sight, but continued to watch the memory play out.

"Naaah! I'm *hic* Red doll Face!"

By the look on his face, Papyrus was in no mood for his puns, nor was it the best time, " ENOUGH WITH YOUR TERRIBLE PUNS UGH! THIS IS THE SECOUND TIME YOU'VE COME HOME DRUNK!" he spoke in a worried tone, he crossed his arms and sighed calming down "RED WE NEED TO TALK..."

Red smirked goofily raising an eye, "talk? Yea let's talk!" the look in his eye, makes papyrus feel weak and he grabs Red's shoulder to hold him in place " NO-NO RED I THINK YOU SHOULD STOP GOING OUT , THINK ABOUT OUR FUTURE.." the only words red hears is stop " aw come on *hic sweet heart I was just having fun-" " I MEAN IT RED! GO LAY DOW-" suddenly he slaps the red gloved hand off his shoulder and glares at papyrus "tsk, oh? I see how *hic is it" the tone in his voice seems to make papyrus want take a step back but Red just gets way in his personal space, " you think you always know what's fuckin' best don't ya? Such a clever grows up!" "RED THAT'S NOT WHA-""shut up! You want me to be the bad guy then I'll be the bad guy! You're such a filthy slut! Yes I went out drinking! Get the fuck over it!" the words were said out of anger, in all due respect he would have thought twice before spewing out nonsense, there was poking and shouting "STOP-STOP IT RED!" " aw what's the matter *hic did I make the baby cry? Heh"

Red tried to enter the memory and knock some sense into himself but only to be stopped by the glass wall, all he could do was watch " leave him alone!" he was banging on the glass wall trying to get their attention or anything to stop this madness!

'You're so useless...' it spoke

Papyrus fell to his knees, covering his face as orange tears fell and hit the dark brown fluffy carpet " aw come on I was just kidding, kitten! " he purred all the while eyeing his lover hungry feeling the heat on build upon his cheeks as he grabbed his lovers face and forced him to look at him, " this may be the booze but you've never more dead sexy..." He lends in to steal a kiss but in a flash he found himself on the floor, his cheek stung bad "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Papyrus had slapped him.

Red could feel the crimson tears building at the corner of his eyes, his breathing increasing the voice around him only continued to mock him in vain. 'How could you stand there? Watching it's all your fault... .'

Red covered his ears trying to block out the voice that sounded so familiar to him, "stop it..." he growled

'You don't deserve him, everything he's done is to make you happy..'

'And what did you do? You pushed him away, like your brother'

'Look at you!' 'You just sit there and DO NOTHING, over and over ...again, and have never done anything about it'

A laugh egos though in his mind, he felt his vision start to get blurry as the shadow started to take over "n-no!"

'Yes! You know you could have done better! But you didn't. YOU JUST DON'T LOVE HIM'