Chapter 28

Chapter 28: Dont.Test.Me.

Alex POV

So Twist,with ease,walked up to Ali and began flirting.She only flirted once,but relised what she was doing and starting giving him attitude.Good girl.

Me-Prince?

Prince-Yes Alex?

Whats wrong with him today?

Me-You okay?

Prince-Yeah whatever.*Rolls eyes*

Me-Boy I best be knowing you aint rolling dem eyes at me!

Prince-Whatever.*Began texting on his phone smiling.

Me-*Mumbles so he can hear* Hes Phooney,Hes Fake,thats the type of people I hate!

Prince-If Im fake,then yo ass is fake.

Drake-What did you just say?!

Nicki-Excuseeee Meeeee?

Me-HOL'UP,WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! CUZ I BEST BE KNOWIN THAT JUNGLE YOU CALL HAIR IS A DANG WIG!

Prince-REALLY?! TRY IT!

Me-YOU WANT ME TO?!?!

I pulled his hair and slammed him to the floor and kicked him.He stood up and looked angry.

Prince-I dont hit girls? But you,nah you  exception.

He punched me in the eye and I blacked out.All I remember was Prince running out.The love of my life,gone.And so was I.Probably.

***************************************************************************************************************

Prince POV

After Alex slammed me to the door,I dont know what over-came me.I was in a hospital,with my future sister in law,and her bab,and her soon to be husband,and everyone one else who loves Alex,and I punched her.Right in the eye.You dont know how bad I felt way in the inside.But in the far devilish side of me,it overcame me.I ran out and ran to a familiar house,no,mansion I should say.It was white and had gold outlines.It looked exactly like Alex and Ali's house.But it was Mackenzies.

3 Hours later...

I was with Mackenzie.Both our shirts off makin out.As much as Alex was replaying in my head,I still had been thinking about that kiss.Then,here came the bad side of me.

Me-Mackenzie,me and you,date! Will you?

Mackenzie-Of course...Babe.

What did I just do???

***************************************************************************************************************

Alex POV

I woke up in  a bed next to Ali's crying.I was alone in the room with a mirror by me.When I looked in it,I saw terror.I saw black and blue.

Me-THAT FREAKING IDIOT! TO BELIEVE HE LOVED ME! HE JUST,N-NEVER LOVED ME at all.

I heard the door open but I kept looking at the mirror at myself...I didnt feel like looking at anyone.

???-I love you.I really do.I didnt know what over came me.Please Alex.I need you!

Me-If you needed me,you wouldnt have hit me.*Removes the mirror and Prince looked at me with wide eyes--> 0.0* You see this thing on my eye,you did this.Its all your lying cheating fault! Oh,and if you thought I was stupid like Mackenzie,I knew you were going out with her now.You were making out and everyhing.Prince I loveD you.D means PAST! NOT PRESENT! I HATE YOU! I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN! I HOPE YOU GET STD'S FROM THAT MACKENIE BISH!

Prince-I-I-Im sorry Alex.

I laughed.

Me-Pathetic.Leave now.

He left and I sighed.While he left with tears,I dreamt about tears.