Meeting The Families

Meet the Aliyu Umars
Alhaji Aliyu Umar is the CEO and owner of AU Nigeria limited. An oil and gas firm that deals with the exploration and production, transportation, marketing, trading and distribution of petroleum products around the globe. With the main branch in Bauchi State. Aliyu Umar is a very wealthy and rich man with values and pure heart with two wives and five children.

Alhaji Aliyu Umar is from Bauchi and was born in kaduna. His parents were neither poor nor rich. They provide him with whatever he needs. He studied petroleum engineering in ABU, Zaria. Slowly set up a business and ended up a wealthy oil tycoon.

Here comes Maama, the first love and wife of Alhaji Aliyu Umar. The mother of his first four children Maryam Taheera, Muhammad, and Ameera. She's a peaceful woman with Islamic and modern knowledge, she gives her children the best she could offer.

Then Mummy, the second wife and mother of Amra and Nadine. She's also a peaceful woman with more of a modern knowledge and less Islamic knowledge but learns more from Maama. She was hajia's choice (alhaji aliyu's mother) who he then came to realize she wasn't bad at all.

Muhammad, their first born, currently 22 years, he's calm and non-attention seeker despite all his wealth and physique. He majores in architecture and did his masters degree in architecture.

Maryam Taheera Aliyu Umar 19 years, is a kind hearted, smart and strong headed girl . To say she's beautiful is an understatement. She's a bit fair, bold eyes, long nose and cute lips and just Masha Allah. With islamic teachings and knowledge. She's in her third year studying microbiology in ATBU, Bauchi. She has always been loved by everyone and is a role model to all.

Ameera and Amra are age mates 15 years and are always hanging out together trying different pranks on taheera. They are all cute. Both schooling in Nigerian Cooperative School, Bauchi.

Nadine is their youngest 8 years and she's a very kind and Sweet girl. She has a total resembleance to taheera. She goes to the same school as her sisters.

Meet the Muhammads
Alhaji Muhammad is Alhaji Aliyu Umars friend since primary school. They grew up together, share each others problems and go to the same schools. Alhaji Muhammad is also as wealthy as Aliyu Umar. He owns and runs a multinational corporation and technology company. They are one of the popular chipmakers. They supply processors for computer system manufacturers and also manufacture motherboard chipsets and other devices related to communications and computing. Alhaji Muhammad is a very simple and trustworthy man.

His one and only wife Mami. She's a very nice woman in her middle 40's. She and Alhaji Muhammad only have two children one son Muhammad Taheer and a daughter hanifa.

Muhammad Taheer Muhammad, 26 years is a smart and snarky guy. Who never has a love life and only concentrate on his job, being the CEO in the MMM Corporation. He had his studies in Carleton University Canada and he majored in software programming and later on did a masters on Business Administration and Management to help in running their family buisness.