only 3000 miles (an emblem3 fan fiction)

Alexia

_____

  It was only 5 am, and already I was wide awake hoping my parents would finally let me go meet my favorite band Emblem3.  I was expecting the same answer again no, no no no no. I started getting ready for school. I was excited to go see finley and Meredith (my two best friends). Meredith is a shorter girl with dirty blonde long hair who is very nice and tan! Finley is a tal girl with blonde hair with a tint of red that was only about 5 inches past her sholder, she is a nice girl who introduced me to Emblem3! She was tan but not like Meredith. I hop out of my bed thinking of my two best friends. I went straight to my closet, what am I goining to wear I think. I decided to wear my white crop top shirt that says Bless on it with my high waisted ripped shorts. I go to the bathroom to put on my makeup. I start with foundation, and do the rest of the whole make up steps. I just have mascara and some eyeshadow and light pink lipstick. I go downstairs and eat my rice krispes, and grab a banana. I put on my black backpack with white crosses on it and put on my black and white polka dotted keds! I am off to 9th grade, I am 15 years young. On the bus I quickly put my bright naturally long blonde hair into a ponytail.

Finley

______

I see Alexia walk into school, like always with her dressed up self. I am wearing a pink crop top that says Obey on it, with light blue forever 21 pants and black flats. I see Alexia making her way over to her locker. I go over there to talk to her. She is always depressed that she can't go to the Emblem3 concert. She always wished that Emblem3 would answer her on instagram. Keaton was her favorite, sometimes she took her obsession a little to far but she is still one of my best friends. We talk for a bit about things no one cares about. We hear the bell ring, I go to social studies while she goes to her advanced math class.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT I AM TERRIBLE AT WRITING LONG CHAPTERS THEY WILL BE SHORT CHAPTERS