Zoe

Lexi

------------

He was making out with another girl. The girl had brownish hair with blonde streaks in it. I couldn't quite make out who it was. So my dream just had torture me and focus the picture. It was Zoe from my grade. Out of all girls it was like the pretist girl in my grade of course. She has just a pretty face. I start to get jealous when I realize that he is making out with her. I just can't even focus on the scene. I can only focus on the fact that Keaton is too good for me. Good enough for Zoe. Good enough for Finley but not me. Really!!! I think to myself I need to be more self confident. I am pretty? I am likeable? No, no my brain tells me. For a second, I wished I was Zoe. I pretended I was Zoe, but I am Lexi. I then think to myself, why do you hate yourself? Obviously Keaton loves you, because he would not date someone who isn't good enough for him. I love Keaton. It was 3:49 a.m., but I decided to call up Keats anyways. I hear his ringtone and laugh. It said " ring,ring,ring,ring,banana phone". He is so precious.

"What do you want?" he picks up with a gentle?..... greeting

--

"Well, I just had a dream that you were making out with Zoe and it changed me, and how I felt about you."

--

"I would have really appreciated this at school tommarow maybe? Really babe? 3:58 a.m. , I love you but really, this early? I have to sleep babe tell me tommarow though I do want to know babe. I love you me Lexi Lou ."

--

"Okay, I am disappointed I can't tell you now but, it's okay, I love you too baby Keats."

-- 

I realize it is a little early to be using such a strong word. "Love" I repeat, it means so much I don't know why u would say that to him. Why he would say that to me? Why Drew says that to Fin? And Wesley to Mere? We throw it around like its a normal word. Love is a strong word, not worthy of use yet. Love meant I wanted to spend my life with him. Love meant I wanted him to be with me forever. I shoud have said I like you, but that sounds to werid in this world. " I like you too" I say aloud. It sounds like something a person says to there crush who they just found out likes them. Love is more apporpiate? No, its not I don't understand what do do? What to say? I don't know.

Let's take a trip to sunset blvd. In the city of stars the city of.......

--

My phone jingles as a get a text from my bestfriend Riley. He is only a friend. I one point I liked him as more. But now there are no feelings.

--

How are you and Keaton doing? I know how much you love him. :)

sent from my iphone

--

Ya, we are good I just thought though I don't love Keaton, I like him , I am not ready to really .......love anyone. Love is like a forgein language no one understands it, until they experience it.

sent from my iphone

--

I see what you mean, honey. I mean I like Jenna. I do not .. love her. Ya we are dating but that really doesn't mean that i ... love her . I understand where you are coming from.

sent from my iphone

--

We call each other honey all the time y the way there is no romantic meaning behind that.

--

I just am too young for this, too foolish, I need someone to lead the way. And my mom helps but not enough to lead the way

sent from my iphone

--

I really have to go to bed, hon I am sorry, good night :)

sent from my iphone

--

k night Ri :)

sent from my iphone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i havent wrote in forever guys this is a small chapter but at least i gave you something :)