{1}

Mira's POV
================\

My alarm clock rang as I woke up, wanting to go back to sleep. But, I had to make breakfast and lunch boxes for me and my siblings, Lisanna and Elfman, aswell as wake them up. So, I sat up in my bed, reaching for the alarm and turning it off. I stood up from my bed and went over to my white closet. I put my uniform on, it consists of a white undershirt, a yellow sweater over, a bow in color of choice, in my case light blue, and a skirt who was the same color as the bow. I also put on my white stockings. I walked out the door and to Lisanna's bedroom.
"Lis, it's time to wake up, school starts in an hour." I said, sitting next to her on her bed.
"Already? It feels like I just went to sleeeeppp" Lisanna said as she sat up and stretched her arms.
"If you wake up Elfman, I'll make breakfast and start with the lunch boxes." I said, smiling at my little sister.
"Sure. Let me just put my uniform on." She said, standing up and walking to her closet as I walked out and went down the stairs, to the kitchen. I started cooking bacon and eggs.
=======================\
A few minutes later the food was done.
"Elfman! Lis! Come down here! The food is ready!" I exclaimed, putting the food on plates. Lisanna and Elfman walked down the stairs, in their uniforms. Lisanna had the same uniform as I have, but with a pure white skirt and bow. Elfman had the same uniform, but instead of a skirt he had pants, and instead of a bow he had a tie, both in color of choice, which for Elfman was light green, almost white. (idk why)
"Good morning, sis!" Elfman said. "You look manly as ever!"
"Haha, thanks, Elfman!" I said, smiling at him. We sat down at the table and ate in silence, after we were done I quickly made some lunch for us and put it in our lunch boxes.
Then we brushed our teeth.
After that we went to school.
===================\
Heyyy
I dont know what to say.
I like this story idea.
Please vote so I can feel better about myself.
Laura, out! *flies off in space*