{2}

Heyyy thhheeerrreeee
save me idk what im doing
Why am i making this miraxus im a mirafreed shipper..
===================\
Freed's POV
==============\
I walked out of mine, Evergreen's, Bixslow's (idk how you spell it) and Laxus' house.
For some reason we all went seperate ways to school, I never really thought about it. So, I was walking down the street when a girl bumped into me.
(insert cheesy description of mira here)
"Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't looking.." She said.
"Oh, do you go to Fairy Tail High School?" She seemed to have noticed my uniform.
"Uh, yes, my name is Freed Justine, and, it's alright." I said.
What is this feeling in my chest?
"Oh, well I'm Mirajane Strauss, but just call me Mira." She said. Strauss? Was she related to Evergreen's boyfriend?
"Yeah, um, wanna walk to school togheter..?" I said as I felt the heat rise on my cheeks.
"Okay!" Mira said.
===================\
Whilst walking we talked about all kinds of things, and got to know each other better.
=======================\
Mira's POV
=============\
When we got to school we separated ways and I went to my first class. We had Japanese class.
After I went to my first three classes, it was lunch. I went over to the table I would usually sit at with my friends, but no one was there. Oh yeah, they were on a field trip.. No shipping...As I stood still a boy with blonde hair and (insert eye-color i forgot here) eyes.
"Ay, you're the girl Freed talked about, right? I'm Laxus. Wanna sit with us?" He said.
"Uh.. Suree.." I said.
We walked over to their table. There sat Freed, a girl with dirty blonde hair and glasses, she's Elfman's girlfriend, Evergreen, and the guy Lisanna had a crush on, Bixslow.
"Hi!" I said and sat down.
"Oh, hello, Mira! Everyone, this is Mirajane Strauss." Freed said, smiling at his friends.
"Oh, you're Elfman's big sister, right?" Evergreen said.
I nodded and we ate in silence.
When I was done with my food I stood up.
"Everyone, thanks for letting me sit with you!" I said, smiling.
=================\
Laxus' POV
============\
She's hot.
==============\
Back to Mira
====================\
I went to my other classes.
At the end of the day, it was raining. I opened my locker, searching for my umberella. I must've left it at home. I sighed as Laxus and Freed walked my way.
"Hey, dont you have an umberella, Mira?" Freed asked.
"Well, I must have left it at home" I said, smiling their way.
"We can walk you home. But dont get the wrong idea." Laxus said.
"Thank you, guys!" I said as Fred took out his umberella. We walked in silence in this order; Laxus on the left, me in the middle and Freed on the right. I could feel them glaring at each other behind my back. I wonder why?
=====================\
Im sorry its short

Who is your fave FT charracter?

Byee
Laura\\

Edit: Whoa I just realized I published this chapter on Valentines Day haha. But dont mind me, I'm just looking through my stories~

Do people even make edits like this here?