Chapter Seven: Valentine's Day Performance !

It was the day of the performance. Both Yume and Subaru were excited. But just before they were going to go on stage, the principal came.

Principal: May I see Yume and Subaru?

The two of them followed the principal outside the theatre.

Principal: I'm sorry to call you so close to the performance, but we have a change.

Subaru & Yume: Huh?

Principal: Due to height demand, you have to..kiss at the end of your...performance...

Subaru & Yume: NANI??

Before they could complain, the principal disappeared.

Magical time skip bought to you by HOLO UNICORNS

Subaru's POV

We were both at the waiting room, waiting for us to performance. Both of us were still shocked at wut the principal said. I did like her, but...isn't it a little bit too forward. I asked her something that I thought I would take to my grave.

"Hey, tomato, d-do you like me?"

Yume gave me a look and walked up to me. She sat down next to me and gave me a passionate kiss. It lasted for 3 minutes, she let go and said

"I do have feelings for you. I love with all my life."

She gave her a smile, and was about to lean in for another kiss, the manager walked in.

"Subaru and Yume, it's time for you to g-OMG😲!"

She backed, like there was a bomb planted. Me and Yume looked at each other and laughed. She joined in.

No one's POV

Both Yume and I went to the Aikastu.

( The coord Yume worn)

They performed 'What a Beautiful Story' at the end we kissed, the fans went crazy. It was the best day of their lives.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope everyone has a fantastic day!