chapter 2

He kissed me!

"Brad why did u do that you already have a girlfriend you know?!"

"I know but I like you!"Brad said.

I was so relieved inside I felt so happy I could of started screaming. "What about olivia?"

"What about her? Be my girlfriend please I love you with all of my heart!"

So anyway Brad phoned her and she didn't take it well. It was the next day and I headed to maths I turned to look where she was sat and she gave me an evil face!

After class I was standing at my locker and Oivia came over to me and called me a little bitch and a slut then ran away 'crying.' Of course Brad ran after her to see if she was ok. Then I secretly followed behind and I saw them kissing in the corner.

Later on Olivia phoned me and told me everything about Brad then I found out it was time to plot revenge the little 2 timer!!!!!!!!!! He is 'secretly' dating Jessica Davidson and I got mad because she thinks she is the BEST!!!!!!

So it was Friday morning and I avoided Brad altogether and I just stayed with Olivia. So after school he came to my house and had asked why I had been avoiding him.

"Have u got a secret?" Brad said anxiously.

"No have you!" I said nearly starting to cry!

He looked nervous as if he wasnt going to tell me so I just ran up to my room and he followed.