The World Goes Round part 1

Drakes POV

Sup my ninjas my name is Drake.I am 17 years old in the 11th grade.

I go to, Henry State of the Arts Highschool.I am a 5ft.11 lightskined african american .I have a lot of associates but,only two true loyal friends ......so I thought but that's another story ill tell later on.

Anyway both of their names are, Derek and Justin.We are some what really popular because we date the most popular girls in school,known as the sexy,cool,and the smartest,......Taylor, Lindsey,and Emani (they are sisters) Now that y'all are filled in I can tell this story."lets see where should I begin?"I think English class is as good as ever to start.

Mrs.Riley starts to take attendence.

"Drake"

"here",I said

"Taylor"

"Emani"

"lindsey

"Derek"

"Justin"

"josh"

"Tom"

They all spoke up and either said here or present.Then the last name she called was Keishia the most annoying girl in school.She is always in somebodys business,that's why know bothers with her except her boyfriend Tom.She is also the schools reporter.But,anyway back to my story.The teacher announces that we have a project on "Greek Mythology" that's due on Friday.That's bad because, that's one of my weekest strengths.For one its boring and for two I don't understand most of it so I go over to Lindsey's house so she could help me.

I thought this would be fun to have my girlfriend help me with "Greek Mythology" but I was so wrong.We covered every part of everything that had to do with "Greek Mythology"by the time her mother interrupted us to have dinner Greek was coming out of my nose.Other than that I had a pretty good time. Lindsey's mom made spaghetti, garlic bread and salad it was delicious. After dinner me and Lindsey crawled on the couch and watch a scary movie. Of course she always jumped in my arms on the scary parts that was my favorite part of the visit."My girlfriend, Lindsey has long strait light brown hair,smooth Carmel skin,body of a goddess and big juicy lips."I am so lucky to have her.

The next day I knew exactly what I was gonna write my report about.I was going to write about, the biggest, the wisest ,and the strongest God of all the, "Mighty Zeus".

                                  Lindsey's POV

                           Part 2 of. " The World Goes Round"

                         will be coming to you soon. So just follow me at

                       datboyjae, to get uptadated on my up coming books al

                    and Part two of "The World Goes Round."