^Ella^
I woke up and felt two bodies on either side of my body, Ashton on my right with his foot near my face and hunter on my left cuddling me, awe. I sat in bed for a while debating whether or not to get up but I finally decided to quietly sneak out of bed.

I walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face, then went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. As I reached the pantry to grab some lucky charms I felt eyes on me. I turned around and saw Brandon looking me up and down.

" what are u looking at" I said in a sassy tone,

"Nothing much" he chuckled, ouch that hurt.

"Oh wow Brandon you so nice" I rolled my eyes,

"I know I am" he fake smiled.

I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a bowl, I placed the bowl on the counter and poured my cereal, then I walked to the fridge and got my milk.

" Sooo" I said awkwardly poring my milk into the bowl,

" y r u talking to me " he said in an annoyed tone.

"I'm trying to start a convo, I don't kno y u have to be such a dick" I whispered,

He looked at me and quietly walked away. I seriously hate him, I don't get why he has to be so freaking mean all the time, sometimes I wish he could be like hunter... speaking of hunter I think I kinda like him. He's so cute and nothing like his brother , he sweet and funny and he's just perfect.

"Whatcha thinkin about" I hear a voice say, I look over and what a coincidence, it's  hunter.

"Oh just how fun this day is gonna be" I smiled

"Oh cool" he smiled back

Gosh he's so cute... and just amazing ,
.
.
.
I didn't realize I was staring until Brandon kicked my chair, I snapped out of my thoughts and decided
That his teasing is over with, I'm gonna find a way to torture him so he can get a lil taste of his own medicine.

•••

HEY MY LOVESSSSSS!!!!💕

So I'm so freakin sorry I haven't been on her for a while, it's been a long time 😂. Anyways I'm gonna try so hard to update and make my books so much better then they are, comment and give me any ideas u have for this book or if any of u would like to be in the book and I'll see what I can do!

Loveeee u byeeee😘