Begs for Eggs

Easters just around the corner and we want to throw in a little romance and mystery slash thriller, as the title of the contests states we want a begs for eggs with a thriller, write a story about the protagonist wanting a child and how she needs to beg for her eggs but what will happen when she finally has the opportunity to have her child but with a price to pay....

This is up to you go see the information and judges work to see how to impress them and will a prize only THREE WINNERS.

Eligibility & Restrictions: all ages and countries are eligible for this contest

Entries must be in English

How to enter: tag your story with the tag #BegsforeggsContest or put your name in the comments followed by informing that you are now in the contest and provide us with a link to your story.

The content: must be provided with the length of 2,000-5,000 words and has minimal cuss words and little to no mature content. I myself cuss in my stories so I understand it's difficult and adds depth but we do ask to keep it minimal.

Prizes: the prizes will be included which will be one of the followings by your choice and standards follows, comments, critique, editing by our editors or ourselves, Dedications, account ratings, or something of your choice unless it's too crazy.

There will be three winners out of the entire entry's so don't worry not only one person wins. Of course, the first place will get three prizes and two with two and three with one.

Some of the options will be taken from the third and second place only for the rankings but other than that hope you get the ones you want it's up to the judges what you get first and second place.

Judges: our judges will be a mix of our top editors for the grammar and style structure.

judges for this round:

Edgyella

Musicholic

One_in_a_billion

Due Date: April 21, 2017