Chapter 4: Friendship

Hawkins, the real Hawkins, a quiet city, but very strange, since Will Byers' vanishing, the city wasn't that normal anymore, Hopper could guarantee that.

   Eleven was alive, and he knew it, only Hopper knew it, and he couldn't say it to anyone, even to Dustin, Lucas and Mike, her friends.

   Mike was sad, and his sister, Nancy, understood why. He lost somebody he loves, and she too, she lost a friend, a best friend she would ever had, Barbara Holland, or Barb, for short.

  The boys were worried about him, he wasn't that Mike who loved playing Dungeons and Dragons with so much love and happiness anymore, he was different, not only the "death" of Eleven messed up with him, but also Will's vanishing did it.

   Joyce, she was never so happy before, she found her son, of course she thanked Hopper so many times for that, and Jonathan, for being the hero who defeated the beast, well, one of the three heroes.

  But however, she was worried about him, he seemed so traumatic, scaried. She couldn't do nothing but taking him to a psychologist, it was the best thing to do in her opinion.

Steve, he was preoccupied about Nancy, after figuring out Barb was dead, she wasn't that studious, hardworking girl that he met before.

Everything was different, everything wasn't the way it used to be, everything was... strange.

End of Episode 1.