Chapter Three

"Marlee Vonista! This is the FBI! Open up! We would like to ask you some questions!"

Blair gave a sigh. She cautiously opened the door, and peeked out.
"Marlee Vonista? My name is SSA Aaron Hotchner. I'm with the FBI. And this is SSA Derek Morgan, and SSA Emily Prentiss." Said a tall man with straight black hair. He gestured to the two agents beside him. All holding up their FBI ID cards. The women has straight black hair and dark brown eyes. She was the shortest of the three agents, but you couldn't exactly call her 'short'.
The second agent was tall, and had dark skin. He had deep brown eyes, and was very muscular and good looking. Blair took an instant liking to him.

Blair opened the door a bit wider, so the three agents could squeeze in.
She directed them to the spacious, and dark coloured decorated living room. Agent Morgan and Prentiss sat on the couch, as Blair sat in the seat across from them. While Agent Hotchner stayed standing, and exploring the living room, and attached dining room.

"So... why are you here?" Blair asked tentatively.

"Blair Namara. We know your not Marlee Vonista." Agent Morgan started.
Blair gasped in response. And stood up. "B-but... how? I- I don't know...."

"We have a very good technical analyst. But we are only here to ask to ask you some questions about the Blue Rose Killer." Agent Prentiss spoke softly and kindly to Blair, but that didn't make her feel any better.

"No." Blair said flatly, not sitting down. "I am NOT saying anything about what happened to me. And I never will. I have worked hard to keep myself safe. And I am NOT going to let some... FBI agents come and ruin my chances of life."

"I'm pretty sure you know that the Blue Rose Killer has started killing again. And we need your help to catch him. You're our only hope, to stop these murders." Agent Prentiss said softly, leaning forward slightly.

"Fine. I'll help. Only, if I can pull out anytime I want." Blair defiantly. The three agents all looked at each other.

"It's a deal."