its fine...

Karkat's P.O.V

You sighed as Nepeta jumped on your back but also gave a soft smile. She was cute you could say that, maybe you are- no your flushed for Terezi! Shaking your head you see Nepeta was amused so you begin to walk around thinking it will amuse her.

"CG THINKS THAT AC WOULD FIND THIS SHIT AMUSING SO HE BEGINS TO WALK AROUND." you yelled being flustered with feelings, but Nepeta actually enjoyed the ride and giggled every time you seemed to walk faster. There was this feeling he felt whenever he saw her smile and giggle like she was right now...maybe he is flushed for Nepeta... not paying attention he slipped with Nepeta falling on top of him blushing deeply they both stared at each other not knowing what to say.

"Karkitty I-I'm sorry..." Nepeta mumbled getting up but she couldn't. Soon enough she found out what was keeping the both of you together, some arms were held tightly around Nepeta.

Not knowing what to say you blushed looking directly at nepeta's shocked eyes and you heard yourself mumble, "its fine just stay here with me..."

Nepeta's P.O.V

Were you dreaming is this even possible? The troll you've been flushed for so long is grabbing you in his arms not wanting to let go. Feeling your cheeks on fire you decide to hug him back and finally get the courage to say something, "ac wants to tell cg something.."

Karkat looked directly at your eyes and gave a soft smile still blushing, "what would ac like to tell cg?"

who is this guy this isn't your karkitty he's way to nice but it is him in the living flesh, Karkat Vantas. "Oh um ac wants to tell cg um that uh ac wants to uh tell cg that uh ac is um" you mumble the last part not wanting to tell him your feelings.

He tilted his head still giving a soft smile," um cg didn't get that last part." He knew that you said something, what are you supposed to do now?

With the little courage you have left your able to say, "Ac wants cg to know that ac is flushed for him."