Bridge to Terabithia 2 Saving Terabithia

"Jess Jess wake up your gonna be late for school!" Maybelle had come bursting in here in pajamas with part of a ding-dong on her face. "I ain't fallen for that again Maybelle." Maybelle was now sitting on the end of Jess's bed. "Well get up anyway there's a van out front."  "It's called a van, Maybelle." Maybelle was now crawling up the side of Jess's bed. "Not in front of our house, the old Burke place." Now Jess was up running to their window. There in front of the old Burke place sat a green moving van that says, MOVE IT, on the side of the van. "Mama said we can go down and meet her after lunch." "Her? Maybelle who's her?" Maybelle was looking out the window. As Jess looked out he saw a girl who looked about his age. "Time for lunch!"

  "Hi I'm Kaytee Morgan." Kaytee had black curly curly hair with ocean blue eyes and was wearing an orange shirt with a jean jacket and some jeans that looked brand new. "Hi I'm Maybelle Arons, and this is my brother Jess Arons." "Hi Jess and Maybelle." Maybelle was looking at Jess with her it's your turn face. "So how do you like the house?" Maybelle smiled like she was saying, good question.  "Its nice, especially that golden it's so pretty." "Ya it actu-" Maybelle had cut Jess of and started talking. "So are you going to be going to our school?" "I don't know I'll ask be right back, DAD!" And after that Kaytee ran into the house. "Jess isn't she really nice!" "Well....." I'm back!" Out running of the house came Kaytee. "Are you going to our school?" Maybelle seemed excited like she would be in her class. "I don't know yet." "Ok well see ya." Jess said. "See ya!" And of ran Kaytee into the house.