INFORMATION

Hi I'm Anne for the once how doesn't know me.

This fanfiction is about Suga and well basicly YOU.

here is some information about the story:

you live in Miami, Florida with your dad bc your mom died whe you where 4 years old. you dont remember a thing about your mom so you went to America with your dad and your little sister when you were 9, your sister was 7. you can still remember a few things of Korea. You have a few photos on your desk next to your bed. it was you and a boy.you two we're childhoods friends. you still remember his name, Yoongi or something.
you like dancing. so everday you go to a dance room in the city to practise. Your dad wants you to finish high school and want to move on in Korea. To your old house where you used to be when mom was alive. But if you don't wanna move? you just want to stay here in Florida, you don't want to go to Korea. Guess you just have to study there to make your dad happy, you don't want him to be sad. Guess I'm gonna move in to Korea in Buk-gu in Daegu.

chacter information:
well the head chacter is YOU but your age is 17 in this story

Yoongi Min is 21

Your little sisters name is Tyra Min

well you just call your dad Dad and your mom mom.

well i hope you are gonna enjoy the story❤
BaibAii

~Anne💕