Truely Madly Deeply

A/N Hiiii! This is my first story. :). It's actually about a friend of mine. Hope you like it. :D

...............................................................................

Casey Evens is just a normal girl. Good

grades, amazing friends, and just a good life. Then, the new kid, Cole Jonson, came into her life. Mysterious, yet outgoing, Cole was everything Casey was dreaming for.

Casey was walking down the halls, listening to her favorite song, 'Classic' and lightly humming along. She walked up to her friend Sam's locker and turned down the volume.

"Oh my gosh! Casey there's suppose to be a new guy!!! Do u think he's gonna be cute?"

"Haha well I hope so. Hey how'd you find out about him anyway?"

"How couldn't you everyone's talking about him. He's from Australia!!"

"Oo hot accent time!"

"Oh honey you know it. Hey I got to get to class now. Later"

"Yup"

Casey wasn't as excited as Sam was about the new kid, but she always loves more hot guys, especially one with a hot accent.

As Casey walked into her Science class and took a set, she was looking around to see if the new kid was there.

"Guess not" she whispered to herself.

Something in here was disappointed, yet also relieved. Casey had a way of embarrassing herself around hot guys. 

----------------skip to lunch----------------------

Casey got herself a hot dog and an apple from the school lunch, and sat by Sam, Katie and Megan. They were some of her beat friends.

"So did you see the new guy?" Sam asked, no one in particular.

"He's not in any of my classes so far" Katie said, a little disappointed

"Not in any of mine ether" Casey said

"He's in my first block math class" Megan said with a little smirk playing on her face.

"Oooooo!! Is he hot?? Come on he's gotta be he's from Australia!!!" Sam blurted out, right after she realized Megan knew him.

"Hahaha uh ya he's pretty hot. And he IS from Australia. He actually sits right next to me. His name is Cole Jonson. He was pretty cool. We were talking for a bit."

"Mmm Cole Jonson. Even the name sounds sexy" winking at Casey as she said it.

"Oh my gosh Sam your so weird!!" Casey yelled out and cracking up at the same time.

"Uh! Well it is" Sam said, trying to defend herself.

"Ha whatever!" Casey said as she got up to go throw her hot dog in the trash "ya I'm not eating this. It's like.... green. This school is disgusting"

"Agreed" Katie said, being surprisingly quiet this whole time.

"Ya this is gross" Megan said, agreeing with Casey and Katie

"Haha this is why you should never get the school lunch! Just be like me and bring stuff from home" Sam said, teasingly bitting into her cookie to make the other girls jealous.

"Uh your a bitch" Casey told Sam, and started laughing after. " well buy guys I got to go to Gym now"

"Byeeee" Sam, Katie and Megan all said in unison.

--------------in gym class--------------

"Get dressed for the football unit" the gym coach yelled.

Casey was in a co-ed gym class. She never really minded being with guys, since she had a younger and older brother. the younger one was 10 and his name is Luke. The older one is 24 and his name is Zach. She got along with them at times, but they usually just bother her, like most brothers do.

When everyone got done changing into their gym clothes, they sat and waited for instructions as the teacher took attendance.

"OK class. Today is football. Everyone will have a group of 2. We are just working in throwing today tomorrow will be the actual rules of the game. Stacy your with Kyle, Mark you're with Lizzy, Madison and Jake, Lexi you're with Bo,  Alex and Jose Stewie you're with Lisa, and Casey you'll be with Cole. Show him how we do things around here." Coach said as everyone made their way to the football field

"K coach" Casey responded, wile jogging up to Cole and walking out the door.

"So you're new here" Casey said to Cole, attempting to make conversation.

"Ya came from Australia." Cole said "My parents got a good job here so we had to move"

"Oh kinda sucks to move as a freshmen. Got any friend here so far?"

"Well there was a guy in my science class. His name was Trevor. There was also this girl in my math class. Her name was Megan. They both seem pretty cool."

"Oh ya Megan told me that she met you. She's a pretty good friend of mine. But it's nice you're making friends" Casey said. She realized that it sounded really stupid right after though.

"Yup." By now everyone was on the football field.

---------------end of gym-----------------

"Hey Casey, thanks for teaching my how to play football. The American kind I mean. I'm use to the other kind" Cole told as everyone was walking back inside.

"Ya it's cool.  and You mean soccer?"

"Yeah. whatever you guys call it here"

"Well you're welcome. Hey see ya later"

"Yup bye" Cole into went to the boys locker room as Casey went to the girls to change.

"He's pretty cool.  And he is hot!" Casey though to herself as she was changing "Maybe we could hang out some time"

After Casey changed, she started to go to her German class.

"Hey Casey wait up" Cole yelled after her. Casey slowed down as Cole caught up with her.

"Call me. We can hang out sometime" Cole said as he slipped Casey a price of paper.

"K bye!" Casey yelled as he waved and walked off to his class.

"Well today was fun" Casey said to herself as she walked into the classroom.