TiO

Louis' POV

Once i touch up my make-up I walk over to the side of the stage and for the music to start playing. A song bu Zayn starts playing and I walk out, in the very back i see Luke and his friends still shocked and confused. I start dancing and money is thrown my way. I walk over to the pole and climb to the top. I skillfully slide to the stage floor upside down  and stop myself from hitting the floor. I do a few more acrobatics before starting the floor portion of the dance. As I expertly roll my hips and shake my bum, I try not to look towards Luke and his friends. The song ends and i walk off stage for the next person and go to the dressing rooms. I change back into my previous outfit and walk back out to the bar, where i'm met with my roommate. Some guy orders a few beers and i retrieve them, I take the tip and walk back over to luke. "Hey um sorry you had to see that...uh" I trailed off. "Now, it's not my place to say what job you should and shouldn't have...you can do whatever you want to do but just uh be careful." He said awkwardly, I nodded and response and poured them all shots. "On me." I smiled and went back to taking people's orders. 

At about 11:45 I was requested to go and serve in the  Gold Room. I went to the corner of the large room and the bouncer let me through the velvet rope. I was still in my black lace and bright red heels, I walked to the first sofa and got their orders. As I was walking to the bar, I felt a hand slap my bum and a few drunken laughs followed. I stopped in my tracks and turned to the guy. I recognized him as some famous movie star. I raised my hand and slapped him across the face. Whistles and cat calls rang out after that as I walked to the bar. I grabbed 5 glasses and put ice in each, then i grabbed the scotch and filled each glass. I put them on a gold tray and walked back to the table. When i went to the next table that called me, I seen the 3 other guys from a few days ago. I took their orders and walked back to the bar where i got their beers and went back. As I left that section, I walked past another table and was pulled into someone's lap. I froze when I smelled his cologne. "My, My, My what have we here?" he said quite loudly, his friends laughed with him. I was frozen in fear. "Well Lou, you've grown to be quite the looker since I seen you last. What has it been, 6? 7, Years?" His breath smelt of expensive cigars and hard whisky. I tried to pull away but his grip on my waist got tighter, I knew there was going to be bruising there the next day. I looked away from him to the bar and seen ed, I put one of my arms behind me and made a fist. I felt his free hand go further up my  leg and i pushed it away. Not a minute later, Ed came over and spoke to the bodyguards. I was taken off of him and Ed escorted me to the bar, I stood in the back room and cried. Ed pulled me into his chest and rubbed the back of my head.

"Hey, what happened?" ed asked, one of the signs to tell if one of the strippers or other staff meme era was in trouble was to make a fist behind your back. "J-J-Josh." I whimpered. (A/n: not Devine or the you tuber its just a name) He pulled away and furrowed his ginger eyebrows, his blue eyes holding concern and anger. "Where is he? what did he do to you?" he asked worriedly. "He is at table 6...he just pulled me into his lap and started talking me but I was uncomfortable and tried to pull away." I explained. He walked me out of the back room and i sat down behind the bar, Ed walked over to one of the club security bouncers and spoke in his ear. The bouncer looked at me and nodded before going over to Josh's table and kicking him out of the Club. I gave Ed a hug, told him thanks and went to Leeroy's Office. I knocked three times and he opened the door. "Oh my, what happened?" he asked as soon as he seen my eyes. I walked into the office and sat down on his pink desk. "Josh, he was here..." His face contorted and he grabbed the sides of my face. "Honey, where is that no good, low life bag of trash?" he said, i chuckled quietly at his remark but sighed and took my hair out of its bun. "Ed took care of it already." I said sadly. He gave me a short hug and pulled back, moving the hair out of my face. "Hon, go take the rest of the night off. I'll get someone to take your shift at the bar." He smiled at me and i nodded gratefully. "Thanks leeroy." I walked back out at went to my dressing room. I left the Underground after getting dressed and went back home, I entered the dorm and got ready for bed. I laid in bed in an oversized tee shirt and lace boyshorts. "Night officially ruined."

*

*

*

*

*

Hello, guys! well there is chapter three... And btw, happy valentines day! Who else is gonna spend it alone, like myself? lol hope you liked this chapter I'm still trying to finish the prologue to the sequel of im friends with pop stars, which will be called 'becoming a popstar again'

Vote comment share......all that fun stuff

<3 Neals <3