Chapter 1- Flashback

*Two Years Ago*

"OLIVIA NICOLE ALLEN!" sixteen year-old Aubree shouted, barging through her best friend's family's front door, gaining a few odd looks from the three younger siblings. She shook off the looks while she searched for her best friend.

"I'M IN MY ROOM!" Olivia shouted, turning to leave her room, only to be met with her best friend standing in her doorway, looking flustered and out of breath.

"Damn Bree." Olivia started, looking her best friend up and down and giggling to herself. Only Aubree would rock a pair of sparkly toms with pearl earrings and a blue sweater. "What's got you so ruffled?"

"THE BOYS UPLOADED A NEW VIDEO DIARY! And yes, I'm wearing sparkly toms. They're better than camo!" Aubree retorted, causing Olivia to giggle.

Olivia clutched her favorite jacket, which she had wrapped around her shoulders.

"Insult me, by all means, but you leave the jacket out of this!"

"OH-LIV-EE-AH. VIDEO DIARY." Aubree emphasized, bringing Olivia back to the important matter at hand.

"Right! MOOOM! I NEED THE MAC NOW. IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" Olivia yelled whilst practically falling down the stairs, running into the office, and ripping the laptop from her mother's grasp.

"Is this a real emergency, or is this about those damn-" she began but quickly changed her mood when Aubree entered the office and joined Olivia on the couch. "Oh, hello Aubree! When did you get here?"

Aubree and Olivia shared a quick glance, both acknowledging Mrs. Allen's mood change. "I just got here, Mrs.A! I let myself in... I hope you don't mind. I was excited!" (Aubree knew Mrs. Allen wouldn't mind; neither of the girls knocked when they arrived at each other's houses, from day one, they had just let themselves in.)

"Of course I don't mind! This is like a second home to you!" Mrs. Allen replied with the expected answer.

"Why do you even ask anymore? You know, no one cares if you just waltz in."

"Its polite Olivia!" Aubree retorted.

"Yeah... you're perfect for Liam." Olivia mumbled, earning a punch from Aubree.

"Just play the video!"

"I am! I am! Calm down!"

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO."

"SHH IT'S PLAYING."

The two turned their full attention to the 15" screen, watching every move the boys made, not wanting to miss a single thing that they did.

"Hi! We're One Direction!"

They listened to Niall's adorable laugh, Louis's never ending, side clutching, hilarious jokes, Harry's constant eye-locking stares with the camera, Zayn's occasional off topic comment, and Liam's serious announcements. Never allowing their eyes to leave the 5 boys.

This was a very special moment for the two girls. The only people that saw them in this character were their families. They never fan-girled in public or with other friends. To be honest, they were afraid of all the judgment that came with it. The "You like One Direction? Woooow!"s, and the "They're a bunch of queers" comments. But in reality, they idolized the boy band. Although they had never been to a concert, and they'd only seen two twitcams, they where devoted.

"Girls?!" a voice called, causing both girls to snap back to their senses, noticing the video had been over for quite some time...

"...Yes?..." the girls asked, blushing.