3 : body double

before you start reading this (very) long awaited chapter I made a little video and would love for you to watch it (maybe even like & subscribe too!) thank you!happy 2019!
https://youtu.be/kHVHNAeP6ZM

everyone couldn't possibly believe that cheryl blossom killed her brother

everyone couldn't possibly believe that cheryl blossom killed her brother. quinn sighs as looking out jug's car window. the rain pattering on the car as he drove to pop's.

jughead looked over to the blonde girl next to him in the passenger seat. quinn's cell phone ringing, she takes out her phone from her leather bag.

"it's archie." she informs with no emotion.

she declines his call and looks back out the window. the droplets of rain rolling down the car window being more interesting than the thoughts that consumed her.

as they enter pop's, jughead takes out his laptop and orders two coffees for the two friends. quinn looks down at the table, not wanting to speak.

quinn notices veronica's mother bring over the 2 coffees that jug ordered not too long ago. quinn smiles at the beautiful woman and she smiles back.

"hi mrs.lodge." quinn greets her, veronica's mother looks at quinn and jug, "hello honey, why aren't you two at school?" quinn looks at jughead, "we have a free 5th period and after that it's lunch, so we took it upon ourselves to come to pop's." she explained herself. the woman nods and tells the two friends if they need anything else to just call her over.

jughead looks up at the blonde girl across from him, "are we going to confront him to speak to the police or not?" breaking the horrid silence between the two.

quinn didn't want to speak about archie anymore, she thought about him too much. quinn grabs her hot cup of coffee and puts spoonfuls of sugar into it, watching it dissolve. quinn sets down her spoon and begins ranting to jughead in whispers.

"it's mainly her fault right? i mean she is the adult here, archie is just a kid." jughead opens his laptop and nods in agreement. "but archie isn't stupid quinn, he knows his actions are not right and will lead him into trouble."
quinn sighs and sips her coffee knowing that jughead is right.

she knew both archie and grundy were in the wrong, more grundy than him. "can we please talk about something else, i don't like talking about this situation." jughead speaks causing quinn to smile and nod. "so, how is your sister?" quinn hasn't seen jellybean in a long time and she misses her dearly.

jug lowers his head and begins typing in his password, a thin line forming against his lips. quinn furrows her eyebrows in confusion. she realizes he doesn't want to speak about his sister so she breaks the silence hoping he would forget the question.

"how's the story coming along?" jughead smiles lightly and brings the laptop screen toward quinn. "it's not a story it's a novel." he defends, quinn laughs at jughead being defensive. "and it's coming along great,however we don't know what really happened to jason." quinn nods her head.