Chapter 1: The Name of Royalty

The first day of class must be meaningful. My stomach, ouch! I always feel that I will vomit! I feel the combination of being nervous and excited. 

By the way my name is Alexander von Rovey.

Sounds royal? Maybe,or maybe not. My  nickname is Xander but my friends call me "king" or sometimes "Majesty".

I know that my name is unique but I used to live like a typical teenage boy with a simple life. I am not a prince to serve of. I don't even have royalty or something that I must be proud of.

I consider myself a geek because I spend all the time studying. 

My point of view is to know things.

One thing I know that my dad's family ones became a dynasty in the Golden age of Greece.

My dad's name was Carl Von Rovey and my mom is Althea Marie Gonzales.

She is a Filipino. Well I am half greek and half filipino. How admiring. 

According to my dad, my great grandpa first married an American so that started our life in U.S.

Let's get back in the story.

"Xander!" said my dad. "Yes I'm coming" I answered.

I am studying at the Anderson's Academy in San Francisco California.

What the! I am always late! Well not just late, terribly late. How's the class? Will my teacher kill me when I got there?

I rather be lost in a desert than being persecuted by my feelings!

I went to the lobby to find what section where I belong. I found out that I am on the first section III-Calligraphy.

I went on the third floor going to my room.

The roo was great seeing my new classmates is quite not of my action. Up to this moment I can't talk because I can throw up food. I just want to sit and wait on what will happen in the following hours.

After a while, our teacher came. 

"My name is Ms. Kate Smith." She said.

Nice meeting you and I hope we will cherish the school year with lesson.