II

~•Ellie•~

We were sitting in our seat and I was really excited. I only took the plane one time before.I was sitting next to the window beside Rose. Grayson was in the middle of Ethan and Rose.

******************

Et Gr  Ro El|   ☁️
💺💺💺💺|☁️    ☀️
                      |      ☁️

Rose was shaking from everywhere. The lady has just finished telling instructions.

"Why would I need to breathe in a mask! I'm so anxious, this is unbelievable." Said Rose squeezing my hand.

Grayson looked at her and started smiling.

"This ain't funny!" He took her hand and a huge smile appears on her face.

"It's going to be fine."Told her Gray.

I know her and this is probably the best thing that had ever happened in her life. She doesn't like Grayson, she's in love with him.

A couple minutes later, Ethan was already sleeping. Grayson took his camera and started filming.

"Hey guys! So this week is a little bit special. As you know me and Ethan-" before he continues, he shows sleepy Ethan to the camera. "-are with the winners of the contest. So, this is Rose-" He said pointing her.

"Hi!" She replied still holding Grayson's hand.

"-And this is Ellie."

"Hello." I was a bit shy.

Being in the Dolan Tuesday is a big thing, a dream comes true.
Grayson decided to make things a little funnier and put Ethan's earphones in his nose. He's so cute. Of course he needed to take a picture for his Instagram. I was looking trough the small window. There wasn't a lot of clouds so I was able to see the wonderful view.

"What's the name of our hotel? I mean, do we have one?" I've asked still looking to the window.

"No." replied Grayson.

I turned my head around to see Grayson's brown eyes and Ethan still sleeping like a little baby."So where are we gonna go?"

"At our house."

I can feel the emotion of joy Rose is living right now. She is probably like: You mean we'll fucking sleep together daddy?

"Wait you mean we'll live with you?"

"Yes. Don't worry, we don't bite."

"I know but this ain't... I don't-"

"Everything will be fine."

I returned around to face again the window.
Suddenly, I heard a groan. It was Ethan. I turned around to see his sleepy face. He slowly opened his eyes. His earphones fell and everyone started to laughed.

"What the fuck was that?" He said with his sleepy voice.

Again, everyone laughed.
Grayson turned the camera to Ethan's face.