Chapter 2.

Adelise

And for what seems the 1000th time , I walk down the aisle.
Asshole James seems soo satisfied. Satisfied from the thought of claiming the beautiful rebel Adelise.
I walk down the aisle , not bringing my eyes up to look at him. I can't. I can't look at him and smile, pretending that I can't wait for tomorrow.
Tomorrow....

After all of that we, girls, are supposed to go and party. While guys go and party separately.
My mom gives me the look that signifies "say goodbye like a good, loving fiancé would".

I walk over to James and he has a smug grin on his face, probably many ladies have melted from that look. Not me for sure. Quite the opposite, I want to slap him even more.

"Um...I'm about to go so...bye?" I barely get it out of my mouth

I feel his hand on my back and suddenly I get pulled closer to him.
I can feel his warm breath on my skin and I can't bare to look into his eyes.
His fingers cup my chin and he forces me to look into his eyes.

And he puts his lips on mine, like a god damned fish.

I don't kiss him back, but I do stand like a 13 yo teen who is sharing her 1st kiss.
After that I walk over to my mom, while tears form in my eyes.

"Excuse me, I want to spend some time alone." I whisper quietly and walk out of the church.

I run down the stairs and down the hill that leads to the sea. Wind blowing my hair in the opposite way, making me look unbelievably ungracious.
A loud sob escapes my mouth.
Then follows an angry, forced scream.

After enough cursing and crying, I start walking down the sea side.

I find a lonely log and I sit on it. I watch as the sunset goes lower and lower. Completely mesmerized by the beauty of nature I didn't see a black wolf approaching me.

The dog or wolf, I'm not entirely sure, sits besides me. It has these dark blue eyes.
Huh, nice eyes.

Suddenly I hear a whistle, both me and the mysterious wolf/dog turn our heads and see a man walking forwards.

A tall, muscular man approaches us. His dark hair flowing in the wind and a grin on his face.

Wowza...what a hottie.
Can't deny pure facts

The dog/wolf gets up and wags his tail.
But I am still siting there with the stupidest smile on my face, mascara running down my cheeks and hair a bloody mess.

The stranger looks at me and I am shocked.

Bloody hell, am I imagining things or does he have the same eyes as that dog??