8

ang feeling ko super horny na talaga, binitawan ko na yung right leg ni Sedney I kiss her  lips then yung legs niya naramdaman ko pinag-cross niya sa may likod ko shit.

It makes me more confident. we switch position. now she's on top of me.

she kiss me, hungrily, passionately and lustfully. I love the way she caressing my body. 

I can't help but moan to every touch she gives me. Ibang sensation. ang ganda, the fire is starting to burn.

''oooh, mmmmmh, oh''

she's kissing my earlobe, oh how I love it. She lowered her kisses, down to my jawline, to my neck and all over my stomach. while her both hands cupping my brests.

''ooohh. aaah.. keep going, yeaa,''

until she she reach my undies at walang anuman ay tinanggal niya.. now she's starting to suck and kiss me down there, where its already wet, waiting for her to satisfy me

she continue to kiss, suck and nibbling me. which gives me a weird but very enjoyable sensation.

''hmmm....yeaaah.. aaaah. don't stop. yeaah Sedney. there''

hanggang sa di ko na mapigilan eh ang kamay ko ay nasa ulo na nya to guide her, telling her don't stop

I spread my legs to give her more access. 

she continue what she's doing there until she put her pointing finger inside me,

in and out, I can't control it, there's sensation growing inside my stomach that I want to let it out any minute..

Sedney enter her middle finger while continuing sucking my clit.. argh here it is. I can't hold it anymore.

''aaaaaaaaaahh,, yeah yeah fuck yeah Sedney, oh shit. yaaaaaaaah.. oohh''

and there I reach my climax.  The feeling is so aah, I can't explain, its so addictive.

she continue to lick my cum and she put her finger inside my mouth which is the same she used to give me pleasure recently.

so this is how I taste huh? hmmm

''Your good Arressia, we'll do it again some other time''

she said it to me, while lying beside naked me and put my comforter to our body,

she gave me peck on my lips and hug me. until we fall asleep.

_-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wew and lame lang.. T__T 

Anyway, my Almost Real story is coming soon.. Click External Link. thanks :D