T.O.P

TOP:

"Oh..I didn't know you smoke.." he said calmly.

You were surprised!

You didn't expect him to visit you at home suddenly.

"Oh..this..? well...I...ummm...yeah...Sorry" you said in a sigh and dropped the cigarette.

"well...I was just dropping by to give you this take-out lunch..anyways, i'll see you tomorrow." he said and handed you a plastic bag of your favorite food chain.

"Sure..I'll see you then." you said and you were expecting a peck on the cheek but TOP walked away.

"He didn't even get mad? maybe he's cool with it." you thought.

So, you continued to smoke as if he doesn't know, and still no reaction from him.

You got frustrated because he didn't say anything about you smoking when he stated before he doesn't like a girl who smokes.

You voluntarily tried to stop.

So one night, you confronted him angrily.

"Yah! what's wrong with you? why didn't you react when you knew I smoked?! I thought you hate girls who smoke?! why?! why didn't you say anything?!" you blurted out.

he looked at you with those eyes of his and smirked.

"Why? do I really have to react violently? I did reacted, I walked out and walked fast that day, remember? I was going to eat lunch with you but I was shocked when I saw you holding a lit cigarette... I even tried to avoid kissing you. So, I calmly thought of how to make you stop... But I can't think of any possible way but just to wait for you to stop smoking..." he said.

you pouted and said "aiissshhh"

"besides, breaking up with you just because you smoke is just so shallow...guess my plan worked.." he said and pulled you close to him and giggled.