The Work Day

The child was walking to work and was thinking about all sort of things to the place wondering what will happen, what will she\he do today, what is so scary about this place to him\her.

She\he went inside the place and looked around and said "uhm hello?! I am new here!! For this job I signed up to" the child looked around more hoping to see the monster Toriel mentioned of.

Finally someone came around the corner and said "Heya!! I'm Undyne!! One of the guards here!! So your the new pal Toriel mentioned of... Am I right?" Undyne looked at the child curiously and the child replied by just nodding and Undyne says "one of the quiet types right?... I can get used to that very quickly!! A lot of them here been quiet"

The child talked "Well I'm here for some kind of special training here and other things to do here at this asylum... Are you the person I'm post to get my training from?" The child walked up to Undyne and looked at her.

Undyne says "that's right!! Now come on I'll show you the important people we need to keep an eye out on... So just follow me and don't be stupid..." She starts going down a hall and into a security room and hands the child a uniform what they have to wear when they go to work and the child puts it on in the rest room and came back out getting handed an electric shocker and the child didn't trust himself\herself.

Undyne says "you'll get used to it don't worry!!"

The child nodded and put it on the belt where it belongs and says "so when do we start?" The child looks at Undyne again with a questionable face

Undyne starts walking out the security room and says "just follow me and I'll show you the people we need to keep an eye on okay?" The child nods again and follows her.

-Time skip-

Undyne finally was about done, just one more person then we're done and start the thing. They approached this cell that had one glass wall so you can see the inside of the cell and Undyne spoke saying "And the last one is Sans.... He's always been talking to himself saying he's talking to his brother and saying he's still alive and we all say that's a lie"

The child looks at his files on the side of his door then out of no where Sans came hitting against the glass wall but they were lucky cause it doesn't break easily.

The child jumped a little at Sans hitting against the glass wall and the child said "Th-that scared me!!"

Undyne chuckled and said "expect that from him he scares all of us by doing that but I don't get scared that easily but I did jump the first few times then I got used to it quickly"

The child looks at Sans and waved at him and saw his straight jacket undone and said "uhm his... Uh jacket is undone..."

Undyne sighed and opened up the cell to there and went in putting his straight jacket on correctly and said "For peace sake Sans!! Keep this on!! Don't fricken take it off again you hear me?!"

Sans says "b-but!! I wanna see the outside"

Undyne said "like I'll say again you can't go out until your normal again!!"

The child was just watching