Hosemaid crush

CHAPTER 1........
Calling;Sally, sally my clothes to wear, sally , sally , sally..........
SALLY:(Wake up)Aaaaah........(screaming)its just a dream
Door open
AMANDA:Hey wake up lazy bone, did you not hear me calling you(walking towards her)
STELLA:Mummy I'm hungry(calling her mum as she's in the dinning room)
AMANDA:Did you hear that now hurry go(slam the door)

Sally waked up and put on her clothes and went to prepar breakfast. She is 18 years old. She has no family, no place to go than Mr.Dominick's house. Mr.Dominick loved sally as her own daughter because she works very hard, she is kind but his wife Victoria and her daughter Amanda never like her because they don't care for . As for Sally she always respect them. As for Stella , she realy loves Sally because she helps her in something that she has problems with and also beacause her father loves her.

SALLY:Stella here you go enjoy your breakfast( put the plate of 2 toosted bread, fried egg and a glass of mango juice) hey also don't forget your lunch box.
STELLA:Thank you sister Sally....... sister I'm sorry I made you prepar breakfast very fast (feeling bad)
SALLY:NO NO NO its okey anyway its my duty and its mistake i waked very late today
STELLA:I promise you when I wake up early before you I shall wake up you also, so as you dont wake up late and also we can do the work together.
SALLY:But do not let you sister or mother caught you or know about it (wisper)
STELLA:Promise (wisper)
Mr.Dominick appeared
SALLY:Morning sir (bow down)
MR.DOMINICK:Morning my daughter and you Stella
STELLA:Morning daddy are you ready
MR.DOMINICK:Yes I'm ready
SALLY:Sir aren't you gonna take your breakfast
MR.DOMINICK:Sorry I can't anyway I'm already late for work
SALLY:Okey sir (went to the kitchen)
MR.DOMINICK:(Calling.......) Honey, Amanda,Stella hurry up lets go
AMANDA:Coming daddy(went to sally) I need my room and stella'room clean okey and also wash my clothes and stella's.. I'm I clear
SALLY:Yes madam
AMANDA:If yoi don't do it your gonna scrub the whole house toilet with your own toothbrush got it
SALLY:Okey madam
They all left leaving sally in charge of the house. She is like a houseboy ,housegirl Housemaid even a bodyguard even thought their are lots of them in the house.

JANE:Oh my poor friend let me help you
SALLY:Oh Jane my dearest friend I dont know when its all gonna be over(exhale) but this is my family I grow up here, I and Amanda we are both at the same age but she treats me like trash. I used to be her bestfriend but now its all over .
NANNY BELLA:Don't say that my child, Madam has just some bad past in here childhood because I uesd to be her nanny until now i work in this house with her so she respect me as I respect her anyway I Love you the most
SALLY: love you to nanny bella (hug her) and I appreciate that from you and your always like a mother to me and you Jane a sister to me
(they hug each other)
BELLA: Okey now everyone go back to work.
Nanny Bella is 86 years old . She works in the house for such a long time so she knows many secrect of the people inside the house mostly Sally's. Everyone in the house trust her excecpt for Amanda.

AT SCHOOL
STELLA:Bye daday(wave)
AMANDA:Don't be late to pick us up okeu
VICTORIA:Promise my cute baby
MR.DOMINICK:Okey girls be carefull and take care bye(wave)
S&A:Bye
They left
AMANDA:As always okey... (look at her)
STELLA:As always ..... bye
Amanda is in high school as for stella in grade school so each went their path to school but meet up at the main entrace of both school.

ANOTHER FAMILY
ASILING:Uncle Tom I'm gonna be late for school (sad voice)
UNCLE TOM:Where is syden?
SYDEN:I'm here what is it
UNCLE TOM: Well you sister is getting late for school so i need to take her as for you the drive will take you to the airport and anyway i'm late for work already
SYDEN:No worries okey so this is Goodbye
UNCLE TOM:(hug him) Good bye my boy i wish you parents could she how big you have grown they could be very proud
ASILING:(cough) ... I'm his twin remember
UNCLE TOM:Sorry they could be proud of you two( put his hand around there shoulder)
ASILING:(Tears flow down) I'm gonna miss you so.much syden( hug him)
SYDEN: Me too
Syden left leaving Asiling and his uncle behind as he goes for his finally
Studys in Canada. They are both 18 years old. Asiling and Amanda are bestfriends

AFTER SIX(6) YEARS
Amanda become the best desinger of clothes in the country. Asiling became a doctor and never loosed a patient. As for Stella she eas in last grade in high school. As for Sally her life was still the same but even much more worst mostly when shocking news came that Mr.Dominick is dead. Since then she was treated as an animals and for stella she was send outside the country to finish her studys . And now sally gets more sad news that Nanny bella is sick and her life is in danger as she can't move or speak and the doctor say she has short time to live because she's too old she can not survive sally was so sad and even more worst she is been treated mostly by Madam Victoria and Miss Amanda. Then after a week late her body went miss but Madam Victoria never cared about and we still moved on . In the house every maid were given simple works as for I was give hard works without a rest. It made me so weak and when I went to sleep in just some hours its morning so i had to wake up and do my work. Then later on Madam Victoria left the house and went on business trip leaving Miss Amanda alone.

Hope you love my 1st chapter
COMMENT
VOTE