Chapter 3

Laxus and his friends showed up just before the pizza did. As we ate Evergreen had started talking.

"So (Y/n) I saw you picked a fight with Juvia." She said.

"You picked a fight (Y/n)?!" Laxus yelled.

"Uh no its the other way around Juvia pick a fight with me and lost!" I say while taking a bite of pizza.

Time skip to the next day!!!

I wake up next morning and hop out of bed I take a shower and then change into this outfit

(But without the makeup! Bc I have no idea how make up works! XD!!)

I pass Laxus on the way.

"Bye bro!"

"Don't you need a ride?" He asked.

"Nah I'll walk!" I say and leave.

I put my earbuds in and start listening to my favorite song.

As I hum along I feel a hand grab my shoulder. Out of reflex I punch the person in the face.

"Ouch!!!" I knew that voice it was Gray. "What the hell was that for (Y/n)??!!!"

"Sorry it was a reflex." I noticed that there was blood coming from his nose.
Did I punch him that hard? I think to myself. "Sorry about your nose here let me help you." I say and pull out a white handkerchief that had my initials on it. I lean forward and start to wipe the blood from his nose I start to notice his facial features. He was really cute.

Grays POV~

She started to lean in and wipe my nose. I start to notice her facial features. Her (H/l) (H/c). Her sparkling (E/c). Her flawless skin. And her lips...I could kiss them right- wait I can't do that!

"Gray you ok?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine perfectly fine!" I say frantically.

"Ok then." She said. "Do you want to walk the rest of the way to school with me?" She offered.

"Y-yeah sure." I say.

As we walk I started to think.
Why do I feel like this around her? I need to relax!

"Gray you alright? You've been spaced out for awhile." (Y/n) asked.

"Y-yeah don't worry." I say.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked.

"You just did!" I laughed. She jokingly punched my shoulder. "Go ahead!"

"So yesterday why'd you break up with Juvia?" She asked.

"Well I realized she was mean to everyone and she just wasn't a good person so I had enough when I saw you in pain."

"Oh..."

"Now it's my turn to ask the question! What did you mean yesterday when you said 'I'm use to being treated like that'?" I asked. She stopped her eyes widen.
"(Y/n)?"

"Sorry! I uh...It was nothing just forget what I said yesterday..." she said.

"Alright?"

We walk in silence the rest of the way.

Time skip~

(Y/n) POV

Once we got to school Gray left to join his group of friends. I start walking to my locker when I was slammed into them. I look to see it was Juvia and some other girls.

"You have some nerve coming back here!" She yelled.

"Wait what?" I say.

"'You have some nerves coming back here!' Is what Juvia said!!" Juvia shouted.

"Wait so I have some nerve coming to school? To my locker?" I questioned. They look at each other and nod at me I just burst into laughter.

"Why the hell are you laughing at Juvia?!" She yelled.

"Cause you act like you rule the school and control who comes and goes! That's why I'm laugh!" I say as I continue to laugh at her. She started to get even more pissed. She snapped her fingers and two girls stepped up.

"Allow Juvia to introduce her friends this is Lissana and Meredy! Girls teach (Y/n) a lesson!" She said. (Sorry if you like these characters I'm using them for the sake of the story!)

Before I knew it I was punched in the gut by Meredy. I fall to the ground but was pulled back up by Lissana who was holding my arms back while Juvia and Meredy continued to attack me. Juvia punched me in the nose causing blood to drizzle out. Then Meredy punched my lip causing it to swell up.

"Hey what are you doing!?" I heard someone yell. I look up to see a girl with short blue hair carrying books. "Stop that!" She yelled. Lissana dropped me.

"What are you gonna do bore use to death with your reading?!" Lissana yelled. The girls stepped closer to the blue haired girl.

"I-I uh...!" I see Lissana pull her fist back ready to punch her but without hesitation I run up in front of the girl and take the punch.

"I-is that all you got punk?" I say while her fist is still on my cheek.

"Wh-why would you do that?!" The blue haired girl asked.

"I didn't do anything special just returned a favor you did something like this for me just a second ago. So don't worry about repaying me or whatever." I say then look to the girls and punch Lissana square in the nose.

"Ouch!! My nose!! I think you broke my nose!!" She yelled. I shrug and walk off but the girl from before comes next to me.

"Thank you for saving me! My name is Levy nice to meet you!" She says.

"Names (Y/n). Nice to meet you too." I say.

I started to feel something I haven't felt in a while.

Is this true friendship?