Vikturi

Title: Cute, Sexy, and Tasty

Prompt: random/weird vikturi moments lol

Written by: NaSaViYu

I hope you enjoy it and comment! 😁 This is just Viktor, Yuri and my imagination😂

"Viktor, can you help me bring these boxes into the bedroom?" Yuri calls out and adjusts his glasses that were slipping from his face before he picks up a box titled 'bedroom' and brings it into his and Viktor's new room.

"Да!" He hears Viktor agree before there's soft thumping against the floor and Viktor comes into view. "All these boxes?" He asks and leans down to check for the name.

"Yeah, I want to get them out of the way so the people can bring the bed in and so we can actually have a place to sleep." Yuri says and a light blush crosses his face, still a bit shy about sleeping in the same bed as Viktor.

"Okay, anything for you, дорогой." Viktor says and presses a light kiss to Yuri's cheek.

"W-what? What'd you say?" Yuri stutters at the Russian word falling naturally out of Viktor's mouth.

All Viktor can do is smile and grab two of the boxes before walking into the bedroom.

"Viktor!"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Viktor lays on the couch, panting, sweaty, and currently trying to get Yuri to make him a bath since he's 'too old to move anymore'.

"Yuriii! Пожалуйста? I'll love you foreverrr! Детка, пожалуйста. Yuriiii!" Viktor repeats this over and over until Yuri comes in the room with a bright red face and pulls Viktor up from the couch and into the bathroom, where a bath has been prepared.

Viktor gasps happily, and he turns to Yuri with a heart shaped grin and shining eyes. "Детка! Спасибо, спасибо, спасибо, спасибо, спасибо!" He peppered Yuri's face with kisses and praises.

Yuri hears the familiar word and smiles up at Viktor. "You're welcome, витя." Yuri's smile turns into a smirk at Viktor's reaction.

Next thing he knows, clothes are being thrown everywhere, the door is slammed shut, and then not even five seconds later there's a moan and then the sound of water.

Quickly followed by, "Viktor!"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Later, around a quarter past 9, Viktor and Yuri are laying in bed and Yuri is about to fall asleep when suddenly Viktor is turning around and rolling himself on top of Yuri.

"Wha- mph!" Yuri couldn't really get a word out because Viktor had attached his lips to the younger males, kissing him deeply.

Yuri can feel the blush burn into his cheeks as Viktor's hands wander mindlessly over Yuri's body. "Vi-Viktor, why are rushing so suddenly?" Yuri manages to pull away for a short amount of time to speak before Viktor is moving to another part of his body.

Viktor lets out a hum and glances up at Yuri for a second before going to his right collarbone and sucking roughly. Yuri lets out a pleasured moan, slightly angry at Viktor for knowing where is most sensitive spots was.

Cursing quietly, Viktor leans up to look Yuri in the eyes and say, "Спасибо, Yuri, for the little treat." Before he leans back down on the bed and starts to fall asleep, leaving Yuri shocked, hard, and embarrassed.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"'Ave sex wif meee, Viktooorrrr." Yuri slurs, leaning heavily on Viktor's chest and staring into his eyes with a clouded but determined look in his own.

"Oka-"

"Нет!" Yurio quickly cuts off, pushing in between the heavily drunk couple that were already half naked.

"There will be no public sex allowed, especially at a birthday party." Yurio warns them with a pointed finger.

Yuri pouts, his cheeks puffing out a bit as his eyes lower at the youngin and pulls at the loops of Viktor's pants. "But it's mah birfday, and I fink the birfday boy ghets to pick what 'e wants to do, and that's this man wight h-heree." Yuri pats Viktor's face as the older of the two tries to pull his pants off while moving towards the bedroom.

"Yuuurii, why are you still wearing clothes? You're supposed to be nakeedd." Viktor picks Yuri up and swings him over his shoulder, pulling his pants and underwear down and throwing them behind himself, accidentally landing on Yurio's head.

"TO THE BEDROOM!" Both of them yell and stumble into the bedroom before closing the door and leaving the others behind.

"ВИКТОР!"

Only this time it's Yurio speaking, anger and embarrassment evident in his voice.

A/n okay that's kind of short but I wanted to post something lol, so here's a really weird vikturi one shot 😂😄

Also the words that were used were:
Да; Yes
Дорогой; Darling
Пожалуйста; Please
Детка; Baby
Спасибо; Thank you
Витя; Vitya
Нет; No
Виктор; Viktor

I think I spelt those right lol