Part One- A Mysterious Meeting

Ink's P.O.V:
It was a day like any other.. I was just in the Anti-Void,  Drawing,  When suddenly, Dream comes in.
"INK!!! COME QUICK!!!" He said, hopping up and down. At this moment,  I was kinda confused.. I didn't know what the fuck was happening.. "What's up,  Dream? Is something wrong? " I asked,  still confused. He Told me About some girl in the classic AU who goes by the name, "Leilani. " She's basically part of the Dreemur family. At least,  That's what Dream told me. I didn't really know what he was talking about,  until he showed me.. It was right then and there that I saw a human girl with Toriel's dress on, Standing with Toriel,  Asgore,  Asriel,  And Atha.  (Leilani's And Asriel's brother ) It looked like a coronation was happening, Since what I saw was the girl being Crowned..  I can tell that they Adopted her about 21 years ago..  So beautiful..  So... Joyful...  I fell into a lovestruck daze right when I saw her...  Right when I saw Leilani..  Truth be told,  I never heard of anyone like her until now..  Though,  I have heard of Wish and Midnight (Dreamtale Leilanis,  sisters) Though. Well, Anyway,  Later on,  when she was alone,  I went to greet her. I felt Sparks fly as soon as I said..  "E-excuse me? Are you..  Princess.. Leilani?" As I tapped her shoulder,  I began to get nervous.  What else should I say?! What do I do?! I thought to myself. This was the first time I have ever fallen in love. She turned around,  Happily. "Yes? How may I help you? " Leilani said,  with a slight blush and Smile. "U-Um..  My name is Ink.  Ink Sa-.... Just Ink.  It's such an honor. " I said,  Nervous of her response.  And then,  something surprising happened.  "I know.  I know you,  You just..  Don't remember me..  And Us..  For some reason..  Everything was reset.  " She told me,  Looking sad. What could this be?...

To Be Continued....