The Rememberance- Part 2 of 2

Insak's P.O.V: "Leilani!!! " I screamed out. I immediately kissed her, forgetting that we aren't together yet. She kissed back happily,  of course. "There he is..  " she said to me. "I missed you,  Ink!" I then realised that we aren't together,  but just as I was about to say something,  a little girl ran to Leilani. "Mom!! Who's this??" She asked.  I knew it was Chara but I didn't say anything..  I know that she's my biological daughter,  Yes,  but still..  I was actually happy to see her. "Hey, Chara.  Do you remember me?" I asked,  smiling. "No." the little girl responded.  I smiled again and said, "I'm your dad. " She then became shocked.  "WHAT?! MOM THIS GUY SAYS HE'S MY DAD!!!" Chara said. Leilani looked at Chara with a sweet and caring smile. "This is your dad.  " She replied. Chara looked at me, feeling a bit confused. "You've grown so much since I last saw you, Sweetie." I told her,  Smiling sweetly. I was surprised to see that she grew so fast..  It seems like yesterday that I was just holding her in my arms..  She was so adorable.. I chuckled as I remembered those times. The times where she was my little girl.. Now she's all grown up.  Almost...  She'll always be my little girl, though. "I remember when you were just an infant..  You and your mother were so adorable.. " I said,  having a flashback. She then looked like she remembered me.  "DAD!!!!" She screamed, jumping into my arms. It was like experiencing the first time I held her in my arms Again! "Whoop! Easy there, Chara. Your not as light as you used to be! " I said as I chuckled. I saw both Leilani and Chara smile at me. It was the best day of my life.. 

To Be Continued...