Chapter 1

-3rd Person-

The room was a light blue with a white trim and matching bed, the sheets a beautiful glossy white, with pillows lining the head board. Three girls all around the age of 15 sat on the bed, intently watching the screen of a blue ten inch laptop displayed before them. On the screen was their favorite anime, Fairy Tail, created by Hiro Mashima. An action packed, romance filled, and magical Japanese animation known by thousands to even the millions.

Faith, Jocelyn, and Amanda was their names, all joyful, hyper, and over dramatic teens. You would think they were average from the first glance, but once you get to know them your pulled into an entire different world of possibilities.   

On the screen was all sorts of extraordinary mages fighting off seven dragons, a shadow and light mage, and the Eclipse Gate. Soon enough all previously stated began to dimly glow. In the back ground a loud slurping sound came from Faith herself as she slurped on her slushy in hand, causing the two other girls to face her with annoyed looks. "What?" Faith asked innocently. "Put it away!" the two blondes stated at once. Faith shrieked in surprise causing the cup to fall from her grasp and spill all over the computer.

"Faith, that's my laptop!" Amanda screeched as he picked up the device and held it at a sharp angle and watched as the blue slushy fell from the keyboard in a horrendous glop. Sparks began to shock around the laptop earning screams from the girls as Amanda dropped the laptop and backed up against the head board along with the other two.

Everything froze in time and all at once the world went blank and darkness eloped the three and a whole new adventure was unlocked.

-o-

In the world of Earthland the dragons, the future Rouge, and the Eclipse Gate glowed a powerful golden color, but so did three mages known very well, Natsu Dragneel, Erza Scarlet, and Grey Fullbuster. The dragons and future Rouge disappeared as the Eclipse Gate crumbled to the ground in ruins as the three mages collapsed to the ground in a comatose like state.

A week passed and The Magic Council came in and aided in the quick clean up of Crocus, Fiore's capitol. The guilds returned home, Fairy Tail bringing their still unconcious mages back home to the brand newly remodeled guild hall. The guild was fully aware that something extreme went on as they were distracted in saving the city and they could only pray and hope that their family members wake from their slumber.

Soon inside of the guild infirmary, three pairs of eyes opened belonging to Erza Scarlet, Grace Fullbuster, and Nashi Dragneel.