Ice Queen

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY TREY?" 

"I don't know Korie I swear" he pleads. 

I send a bullet straight through his eyes, I hate a begging ass nigga. "Marcus clean this shit up, Motherfucker got my red bottoms dirty." Marcus chuckled like some shit is funny. These niggas know I cherish my shoes

"Aint shit funny Marcus" I glare at him. "Man you really be whilin about them damn shoes bruh ain't nobody tell you to stomp that nigga face in" he said. I straightened my face. He stopped laughing. Thats what I thought.

"You looking nice today Korie" Marcus said as I walked away. I knew he was eyeing my ass. "Mhmm, Clean that mess Marcus." I chuckled out as he eyed me.

I walked into my office and sat at my desk as I got a message from my slide.

SLIDE: "Aye Ma, You Busy Tonight?

Me: Nah, Miss Me?

SLIDE: Hell Yea, I Miss That Pussy

Me: I Bet You Do, Ill Be Home @ 8 Bring Extra Condoms Tonight Im In Control

SLIDE: You Always In Control

"Uhhmmm" I hear a cough. I drop my phone and  quickly grab my gun look up and point. Slowly taking the safety off.

"Who the hell are you and why tf are you in my office?" I yell at this stranger that has the audacity to walk into MY Office.

"Jason Monroe, and I would appreciate if you took that damn gun out my face."

 I looked at this nigga like he crazy who tf do he think he is walking in here and telling me what tf he appreciate, I would Appreciate if this nigga at least knocked on the fucking door before walking in here.

 I looked him Up and Down and DAMNNN this Nigga was FINE ASF. He About 6'2 Brown Skin, Sexy Ass Eyes, Nice ass body, and full pink lips. He wearing a tailored suit that I can tell is either gucci or versaci because I know money when I see it. Then I remember that I had a meet with the kingpin from LA. 

"You must be that Kingpin from LA?" I ask lowering my gun. 

He chuckled. "You mean the Kingpin Of LA? Yea, and you must be the Ice Queen." I blush a little at the fact that he's staring me right in my green eyes smirking with them sexy ass lips. 

"Its Korie" I said sternly. 

"Korie? sexy name for a sexy woman." he said. I started to climb on top of him and give him the best pussy of his life but I thought, BUSINESS first never mix business & pleasure one of daddy's rules. 

I sat back in my chair with both fists up to my chin. "What can I do for you Mr. Monroe" I asked with a smirk.

"Very much I bet." He said sitting up in his chair eyes on mine.

The door opens. "Sorry Im late" My twin brother King says as he walks in breaking the eye fucking that was currently in place. 

He looked between Me & Jason " Looks like Im right on time." my brother glares at me, knowing exactly what I was thinking. 

Damn, I hate that he my twin sometimes, that nigga knows me too well. I thought to myself as my brother introduced himself to Jason. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" So our cartels join together, we become officials then what?" I ask Jason trying to figure out this nigga's motive. 

"Well us together itself will start a riot with Daniel and his gang. And we both have our reasons with Daniel. I just want to get this shit done right, make this money, and live right." He said slapping hands with my brother who is in full agreement. 

"Hell yea, that's what Im talking about, think about it sis. Once We together his inport and our import together, We'll be able to take down Daniel with no hesitation."

 I look at my brother like are you fucking stupid. We don't even know this nigga and he ready to join Cartels. Oh hell no My father would not have liked this and the fact that King head is to far up Jason's ass is pissing me off. I am not about to risk The Empire and all of my daddy's hard work over this shit hell NO!

"King are you thinking fucking straight? We just met this fucking nigga and you ready to join Cartels are you fucking stupid nigga might be a snake for all we know. This nigga might fuck our shit all the way then what? What about The Empire daddy worked to hard for us to be where we are right now. If we join Cartels that means half of everything we own is half of his." I yell at King he need to get his fucking head straight. 

"Yo ma, I aint no snake Ight. My Daddy Jacko used to bang with ya pops. Mace was like family to me. My Father died for yo pops. Our bloodline is thicker than you think. My loyalty is too deep to yo pops so anything regarding his business and my pops business is now our business. To tell you the truth I was supposed to come down here years ago. Our fathers already had plans of uniting the Cartels." he pulled out a document folder out his brief and threw it on my desk. 

I can't believe he just brought up my dad. Everytime someone sas is name my eyes water. But I catch myself. No signs of weakness I thought to myself remembering one of daddy's rules. 

I started to look through the papers " Daniel set up my pops too. Im ready to bring his ass down. The reason why Im here is cause the streets are hot in LA. Feds popping up at my clubs and shit. I was hoping after we join I can bring the Enterprises to Miami." he stated. I could fell his eyes on me. 

 Its true his dad was Jacko Monroe. He was my dad's best friend. There was a signed document and everything stating that we were to unite, with both our fathers signatures. 

I looked at King and he looked at Jason. A smirk spread across my face.

 "We do this shit together. anything that goes on must be reported to all three of us. No bullshit Jason. I don't trust too many. But If my father trusted you then you have my trust of back. Just know we run Miami so if you fuck up, we fuck up and when Miami fucks up, It ain't pretty." I said before I closed the folder handed it to him grabbed my phone and purse and walked out. Feeling eyes on my ass.

"STOP WEARING THEM TIGHT ASS CLOTHES TO WORK KORIE" I heard King yell on my way out.

"YES SIR" I yelled back and laughed. 

Time to go get some much needed dick. Jason fine ass got my treasure box hot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys, This Is My First Book So PLEASE Bear With Me, This Story Is Not Your Typical Story So Dont Expect The Expected. Feedback From My Readers Is Very Important To Me. I Also Like To Hear Yalls Ideas And What Yall Think About The Story. Im SO EXCITED To See How Far This Book Goes Please Tel Your Friends About Me! Im Gonna Be The Voice Of All You Mysterious Readers. So You Can PM Anytime, Email, Or Dm Me If You Have Any Ideas. 

Jason Though *Smirk*

Korie Dont Play About Her Business

King Know His Twin Lol  

Will They Be A Unity Or Will Something Come In The Way??? 

Next Chapter Jason POV 

VOTE & COMMENT LOVES!!! 

-Cora <3