Snake in the grass

Unknown POV
"You know they together now right, this Fucking joint cartel Shit is not what you mentioned when I agreed to this shit"

"As long as you keep cover and make sure they trust you we good, I know having Jason's people here is gonna complicate Shit but I have a plan, and we're moving in quicker than you thought. A couple more weeks and everything they own will be mine"

"They will have my head if they find out I'm working with you, and your head when they find out you behind this shit."

"That's why they ain't finding out right nigga?"

"Yea yea, I hear you, they ain't finding out whatever man, I'm Telling you now when I get the call about the move in I'm fleeing the country. You know the Taylor's know everybody man. And I'll be damned if they knew I was the rat. My Fucking kids gotta live man, and you know Korie ass give no fucks about people family. "

I'm starting to think why tf did I even get into this shit. I mean the money sound good, and the lifestyle damn sure would benefit. But they growing on me. They like family now. And Korie, man I love her ass. But if I back out now I'm dead. Maybe I Should flee before anybody get to me. If I tell them the truth they killing me on sight. I gotta find a way out of this.

"Just do your part and stick to the Fucking plan. Cause if I find out some creep shit, I'll kill Yo Ass before they do."

Wtf did I get myself into?

Who is this unknown POV?
The Empire has a snake in the grass?
Unknown person in love with Korie?

Comment, Vote, I need feedback!!!

What the hell gonna happen next? Hell ion even know lmao😂💯