awakening

Kimis POV
"H-hello?" I stared at the anorexic looking man and gasped as i saw that he had no face. He had black, long tentacles bulging from his back. "Hello my child, i see that you are not normal. Come with me to my mansion and together we can survive. There are others, just to warn you. And they wont kill you."  The faceless man explained with a demonic voice. I couldnt talk i simply just nodded making a tiny squeak sound. He held me with his tentacle as it slithered around me. As we arrived at the mansion i was greeted by all these different abnormal creatures. This girl caught my eye, and just by her looks i could tell that she is mine. I walk into this white room and instantly black out. As i wake up, i see a mirror. I see a girl around 5'7, brown hair, light blue eyes and freckles. She has wings that float as so can she. I then realize that, that girl is me. "Woah." That all i could say as i start to get up as i quickly flinch in pain but i get up making my way to the living room, but i got lost. There was a trail of doors and hallways and 3 stairs. "Hello? Anybody know where the tall faceless man is?" No one answered but i seen that girl again.....the love of my life.