Chapter 1

A/n: hey this is my first story. So sorry if I mess up hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riele Pov: This was it my last day her. I was leaving everything behind. TBH I never thought I leave Canada. But I was ready to go because just recently Blake cheated on me for another bitch sooooo.. 

"Rie it is time to get up we gonna be late." My mom said

"Damn, I thought i set my alarm guess not." I thought to my self.

I got up very slowly and almost lost my balance. I still could not see straight. After all i just woke up. I needed something to wear but Couldn't find anything because my room was unorganized and basically empty. So i searched through a few boxes and found this.

 So i searched through a few boxes and found this

I still had to do my hair so i wore it like this

"There" I wispered

"Riele if I have to tell your ass to hurry up one more time.."

"Good morning to you to mom." I said as I rolled my eyes.

While i was getting ready to go I stumbled across this note and picture. IT was all crumpled up and a brownish yellow. In the picture was me and my best friend Ella. We were in our secret hide out. 

"I remember this" I said as tears started to form in my eyes.  Don't know why i am getting so fucking emotional. I Put the picture and the note that i still haven't read in one of the boxes And continued packing.

A few hours later....

I sighed knowing it was my last time here

"You ready to go honey?"

"yeah mom" i said on the verge of crying

"You know what Rie I am going to miss this place to. I raised you here for the past 18 years. Great now I am going to fucking Cry " my mom said. 

"Yeah mom lest go"

After that we were on our way to the airport. I wave at that house one last time before finally leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was really short but the next chapters will be longer I promise.