Chapter 4

Jaces pov:  I tried ny Best to look good to impress Riele but I did not want to seem like I was trying to hard. When we were in the car and I could not take my eyes off her. I don't know what she was feeling but i hope she was feeling the same way.

Jace outfit

We finally made it to our first spot which was the peer.

"So Riele" I said looking over to her.

"Where you from" I asked curiously 

 " I am from Toronto, Canada but , my mom hit it big in her job so we moved to L.A. I really miss my home. We had a lot of fun there and I got my first boyfriend there. She stoped and tears started to form her eyes.

"What the matter" I asked with my voice filled with concern.

She turned her head and looked towards the ocean. 

" hey" I said while putting her face in the palm of my hand and slowly caressing her check

"Jace I am okay" she said while leaning into my touch,

Little did I know that our faces were inches away from each other.

"Jace" she whispered softly. I could feel her breath on my lips. As we were leaning in I heard a filmar husky loud voice which made us pull apart quickly,

"Jace buddy how's it going." I turned around sort of disappointed cause Sean just ruined a perfectly good potential kids. Fuck I really wanted to kiss her. But Sean I a best friend so I was happy at the Same time

"its been going good" we did a bro hug. I looked to the side of him and saw this girl. She was slightly taller than Riele and had long blonde hair. I looked sort of confused. When did Sean get a girlfriend? She looked slightly similar. 

"Who is this" sean said pointing and looking very confused. He looked her at her real hard like he knew her or something.

" Oh... this is Riele she is new here and i wanted to show here around So she can get to know L.A.."