Caught part 1

a/n: This is a story with cheating, this will trigger some people.

(f/n)- first name

(h/c)- hair color

(E/c)- eye color

(s/t)-skin tone

You knew Levi was cheating on you, you planned on catching him. Tomorrow was the day you planned to catch him. You saw the text messages he had with her, you even found out her name was Petra. You even found lipstick stains on his shirt collars.

Your (e/c) eyes were getting heavy, so you went upstairs and lay down in the bed, staring at the empty space next to you. Until you fall asleep

( Time skip brought to you by potato pizza)

You were at work, you looked at the time and saw that it was the perfect time to go home. You brushed a strand of your (h/c) hair behind your ear as you stood up from your desk.

"I'm finished with my work, here you go." You say to your bushy eyebrow boss. "Thanks (f/n) have a wonderful day." he said waving. A devious grin appeared on your face, "Ooh I will, I can promise you that." You say as you leave the office.

You get in the car and drive home. When you arrive home you slowly approached the front door, you opened the door slowly making sure to not make a sound..

You walk up the stairs quietly but quickly, when approach the door you hear a bunch of strange noise, you kick the door open to see Levi and Petra kissing

"(F-f/n)?!" says a panicking Levi, both Levi and Petra look afraid. You suddenly feel a smile on your face, not a normal smile, a smile out of one of those creepy  movies.

Levi's face along with Petra's look confused and terrified at the same time. You approach the closet and grab the wooden baseball bat that you normally keep in there.

Your face suddenly shows anger again, "You want to cheat on someone you lying short stack!!!" You yell making Levi and Petra jump.

"Get a load of this!!!" You say as you start running towards them with the bat in your hand.

(A/n): I hope you guys like the story, don't worry there will be a part two, I will update as soon as possible!! And sorry that it is so short.