twelve

THE BRUNETTE girl laughed as she was actually on FaceTime with Herman

THE BRUNETTE girl laughed as she was actually on FaceTime with Herman. It was hard at first, their obvious different language. He knew and understood English, so it worked out.

"I love your laugh." He let out. She blushed and looked down, smiling. He chuckled at her. "Ugh, stop. You're too cute." She practically squealed. He smirked.

Karina was so happy in that moment. "I'm so glad that we face timed. I've been wanting to meet you so bad, ugh, I've never had an Internet friend, let alone an internet celebrity crush friend?" He raised his eyebrow. "A crush friend?"

She giggled again, causing him to wink. "Do that again, I'm posting it." He jokingly did a dramatic wink, while she just posed. He got a message. "Oh shit. I have to go. We've only been on here for- holy three hours. Wow." He chuckled. "Hey, I gotta go. Love you." He only realized what he had said then, causing them both to look at each other wide-eyed.

She cleared her throat. "I um- I didn't- um. I-" he stumbled. She cut him off, "I know what you meant, Love you too." She hung up, her heart beating about 8273928 miles per hour. "Fuck."

-

1

1.8 K LIKES & 357 COMMENTS
@karinajo: 3 hours. That's nothing. 💞

-

@thohay: WHAT
@sofiaandy: ^ I SECOND THAT
@username3: ^^
@username: I'm back
@hermantommeraas: we good?
@karinajo: yes we're good.❤ @hermantommeraas
@sofiaandy: ^ TEXT ME NOW
@samifrancessa: cuties omg
@jakesmith: eh
@username: ^ BACK TF UP

-

shoooooort chapter , but omg the facetime in the beginning is cringe.