H2o cullen

My name is Meredith Coventina Cullen. My first name Mereditch means "protector of the sea" and my middle name; Coventina means "water goddess"

I'm going to be eleven on December 31, and I'm also a mermaid. The last of my kin. After I was born my mother left me rapped in a blanket by a stream. I was found by a beautiful woman who I now call mother, named Esme. I was adopted straight into the family.

I have three brothers and three sisters, one niece and three amazing best friends. Theirs Rosalie, and Emmet, Alice, and Jasper, Bella, and Edward. As my brothers and sisters then theirs Bella and Edwards daughter Renessmee; Nessie. My niece. And my three best friends are Jake (Nessie's imprint) Leah and Seth.

Theirs one last thing. I'm part mermaid part human, dad thinks that says I'm part something else but he doesn't know what. I can breath and live under water, control water, and talk to sea life.

My tail is black with purple and neon blue on the tips. My hair is brown and my eyes are the most amazing green you've ever seen. I'm pale, not as pale as my family though, slim and tall. Well the Voltaire are coming for my family so I must be going now. Nice talking with you bye!