Chapter one.

December 19th, 2012

Dear diary, the snow is becoming more sticky each day, won't be long till the Voltaire come. Nessie grows every day and looks about ten now. She has beautiful hair, a mix of Edward and Bella's hair color. A deep bronze and brown mix and her eyes the prettiest and deepest chocolate brown you've ever seen. Her skin pale with a slight shine to it, its smooth and flawless. She truly is beautiful. Bella is still angry at Jacob for imprinting on Lil ness but theirs really nothing she can do about it. Today was cold and mucky looking out. It was a snowy blizzard happening and I wasn't to thrilled on that. Sure the snow is beautiful and all but I just...don't like it. Emmet threw me off my bed this morning, trying to wake me up. He doesn't let me sleep past two in the afternoon. Mum gave him a good ear full for tossing me the way he did. I didn't really mind I was just annoyed with him. I've been catching a cold lately my family is worried that I may be changing into a wolf like Jacob and Seth. I'm not too worried though I mean its only a head cold. Any way Alice is forcing me to go shopping now :( please...kill me now...I hate shopping... We're taking Bella and Renessmee too.

~Meredith Coventina Cullen.

I finished writing, and put my diary away. I walked into my sound and smell proof bathroom. It's smell proof because my family doesn't enjoy my scented candles and the bathroom is the only spot I'm aloud to have them so we had to make do.

Anyway. I turned the shower on and got some clothes from my closet and dresser and brought them into the bathroom with me. I closed and locked the door and lit some strawberry, blackberry, and candy smelling candles. I undressed and jumped into the shower. I shampooed, and conditioned then moved on to shaving my arm pits and legs. When I finished that I turned the water off and stepped onto my fuzzy carpet. I rapped my black towel around my boney figure and dried myself. I blow dried my hair and turned on my straightener. While I waited for it to heat up I tossed on my black bra and black thong then I started on my make up. I applied my cover up, covering my face it looked like I had battle make up on. I smoothed it out and started on my eyes. I used liquid eye liner on my top lip applying it heavily. And then used pencil eye liner on my bottom lid but only doing the water line a very dark black. Next I curled my eye lashes and applied some mascara on, trying to get my eye lashes as big and lick as possible. Now I know what your thinking a ten year old that wears this much make up? Well I look about fourteen and act much older for my age. So I some how get away with it as spoiled as I sound.

Now that my make up was done next was my hair. It smelled like my axe shampoo and conditioner. I'm obsessed with axe FYI. I straighten it then teased it a bit. Next was clothing choice.

I put on black ripped skinny jeans, and a black veil brides tank top with a black bando on. I then put on my neon purple and blue zebra print socks with my spiked combat boobs.

I blew the scented candles out and left the washroom grabbing my batman side bag. I gracefully walked down the stairs to see my family just sitting their doing nothing but watching tv. Nessie and Jake were cuddling on the couch while Bella begged Edward to not let me drag her shopping but she should know by now, my family adores me and I adore them and they have a hard time saying no. As much of a spoiled little brat I sound and feel like yeah I do get what I want. But I work for it. I build up trust, I'm a some what of a good kid. I get good grades and all. So they can't say shit. I guess now would be a good time to tell you readers that I smoke. I smoke marijuana and cigerrates and drink on weekends. That's all though I don't do drugs and marijuana is not a fucking drug. It's a planet that grows out of the ground ok? So get over it.

Alice and I dragged Bella to the car shoving her in the back, Nessie got in after saying good bye to everyone, and Rose and mum decided to come along as we'll. Bella, Nessie, Rose and I sat in the back mom and Alice in the front. It was cramped or anything like that it was a nice brand new van. Mom got it for the whole family. Good thinking too. I sat in the very back with Nessie and waved as I said my good byes. Poor Bella almost started dry sobbing. She really hates shopping. But with that we were off; my headphones in and my music on.